💙Sasuke💙

hey hey it's toots back for another sasuke one!
who should I do next?
not sure how i feel about this but it's fine
*~*~*~*

"Very good, (Y/N), much improved," Orochimaru nodded in approval from his seat. I stood in front of him, panting after my training session. Since I had been forced to come here, I had grown considerably stronger. I knew if I allowed him to train me well, I would eventually be able to defeat him and return to a normal life.

I looked up and into his snake like eyes, sweat dripping down my face. He smirked at me and motioned for me to come closer, as much as I hated being with five feet of him, I knew I had to comply. I walked forward, stopping when I stood right in front of him.

"Yes?" I asked, deadpanning. He rested his chin on his palm and looked up at me.

"Fetch Sasuke for me, you can have the rest of the day to rest," He said and I nodded in response. I walked down the hallway and away from his main room. If I hadn't been here for so long, I would have gotten lost trying to find Sasuke's room. The hideout was basically an underground maze and every room looked the same.

After a couple minutes, I was knocking on Sasuke's door. When he wasn't being Orochimaru's favorite pet, he was training and when he wasn't doing that, he was in his room.

Sasuke and I really didn't talk, but we were forced to train together most of the time. Orochimaru instructed him to teach me, and in the time we spent alone we have only had a few small conversations; however, I could feel his eyes linger on me for awhile while we trained, or when he was walking me back to my room.

"Come in," His emotionless voice was muffled by the heavy door. I pushed the door open, but stayed in the doorway. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked towards me.

"Orochimaru requests your presence," I informed him, wanting nothing more than to go back to my room. I heard him say 'tch' before getting up from his place and walking towards me. I moved out of his way and he headed towards Orochimaru's room.

He only took a few steps before stopping. He turned around and faced me. I crossed my arms over my chest and met his gaze.

"Aren't you coming with me?" He asked, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well no, I just finished my training," I looked at him confused. "I'm tired and I just want to rest."

He rolled his eyes at me, "You don't have to train, you just have to come with me."

"But why?" I kept my confused look on my face and I couldn't read his expression. "There's no reason for me to."

He rolled his eyes once more before walking away leaving me confused. I slowly walked back to my room playing the conversation over in my head. Why does he want me there? He doesn't need me.

I made it back into my room and sat on the bed with my knees drawn up to my chest. I didn't have much in my room and it was simply lit by a few torches on the walls. I placed my hand over my right shoulder on top of the curse mark I had been given. I was learning how to use it properly; that training was wasted on me because I hated using it.

I subconsciously began rubbing the area gently. I looked around the stone walls of the room and began to feel cramped. I needed fresh air, but I knew I couldn't wander far or I would be in trouble.

I began walking out of my room and down the long echoey corridors of the hideout. I knew they would hate me going alone by myself, they barely trusted me here. However, I just couldn't stand being inside any more. I found the entrance to the hideout and began to go out when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Where're you going?" His low voice asked, bouncing off of the walls. I stopped and turned around, feeling more irritated at him that I had been before.

"Outside, I don't like being trapped here all day," I responded, wishing he would just go. "Why're you here? Don't you have to train?"

"No," He shook his head, one of his arms resting on his sword. "Orochimaru just wanted to make sure I was keeping an eye on you, and that's why I'm here."

"I'm not going to just up and leave, you don't need to keep an eye on me," I rolled my eyes and turned away to continue walking outside. I began doing so and I heard footsteps behind me. I gasped when I felt my wrist being grabbed. I whipped around and saw Sasuke holding onto my wrist, his grip was firm but not painful.

"Could you let go? I don't need you watching me all the time," I tried pulling my arm away but to no avail. "I'm not reckless, I can take care of myself."

"What if I wanted to?" He challenged, stepping forward a bit. I gave him a look, finally shaking my wrist free.

"Why would you? I'm not interesting in the slightest," I leaned against the wall, looking at him with one eyebrow raised.

Sasuke looked up to the ceiling then straight into my eyes, "I find you very interesting."

My face began to heat up and my eyes grew wide in confusion. I knew what he meant, but it was the fact that he said it to me that made me so confused. He had never shown any interest in me whatsoever, so everything about what was going on was surprising.

"But why?" I questioned, stepping forward to stand in front of me. "Never mind don't answer that, I have a feeling you'll say something weird."

"You're not bad to look at, and.." He trailed off for a moment, and for a moment his usual blank expression changed to one of thoughtfulness. By the time I blinked it was gone. 

"You have the same intentions as me," He looked down the hall in the direction of Orochimaru's room. It told me all I need to know, and I looked straight ahead at him.

"When are you going to do it?"

"He's going to be in need of a vessel soon, and when that happens I'm going to do it," He said. "I'll need you to hold of Kabuto in the mean time."

I nodded, not having any words to say. This meant I would be out of here soon, something I've wanted since the second I stepped foot inside of this god awful place.

Sasuke took a few steps towards me and grabbed my hand, taking me by surprise. He began leading me in the direction I had been going before he stopped me.

"What are you-"

"Until then I am going to keep an eye you," He looked over his shoulder and I could've sworn he was smirking at me. I took a breath and grabbed hold of his hand and let him lead me.

I felt a bit grateful to him because he would be helping me escape, but it almost felt wrong to thank him out loud. I just squeezed his hand slightly and he glanced over his shoulder at me, knowing what I meant.