😈Hidan😈

y'all it's toots and idk where i'm going with this one but it's fine thank you for commenting and voting puddles and I are really happy you guys like our stories (even thought they're crappy) i'm running out of ideas so comment who you guys want to see next!

*~*~*~*

"And here's another thing..."

I felt myself close my eyes and take let out an annoyed breath. I was sent on a mission with Hidan and Kakuzu. It's not that I hated Hidan, it was quite the opposite actually, but he when he started talking he just never stopped; it was more yelling actually.

Kakuzu looked like he was ready to rip his head off, and I was more than willing to help him at this point. Hidan continued to rant loudly, to no one in particular. It seemed like I was the only one focused on the task at hand, Kakuzu was thinking about money and Hidan just wanted another sacrifice.

"Hey! Where the hell are we?" Hidan leaned over, practically yelling in my ear. I flinched away from him and covered my ear, making sure he noticed the gesture. Per usual, he was completely oblivious and missed it.

"We are almost there," I replied, my ear still ringing a bit. "You would know if you were paying attention."

Kakuzu grunted in agreement and Hidan looked from him to me, rolling his eyes, "If you were a better navigator, I wouldn't have to ask."

"If you stopped running your mouth for a couple seconds, you might actually be aware of things going on around you," I shot back, already bored of his argumentative behavior.

I joined the Akatsuki around the same time Hidan did, and we were relatively close; that didn't change the fact that he could be a complete asshole when he wanted to be. He was rather fun to be around when he wasn't acting up, and I didn't mind his company around the hideout.

He tried arguing with me, but I turned away and continued looking at the map that would take us to the Land of Earth. We were sent to gather intel, and Hidan wanted another sacrifice so he insisted on coming along. That's how we ended up walking through a dense forest in the middle of no where.

We walked along for another hour before the sky started turning shades of pink and orange. I looked up from map to the setting sun through the tree tops. I knew the mission would take awhile, but a day had already passed and we were no where near the Land of Earth.

"God, we're getting no where," I mumbled to myself. I stopped and folded up the map. The other two looked at me in confusion. I sighed and turned around to look the others.

"Why're you stopping?" Kakuzu grumbled.

"It's getting dark, and it will be easier to travel in the daylight, especially after we get a good nights sleep," I explained sitting on the ground near a tree trunk, my feet aching from the traveling. Kakuzu grunted but didn't protest, instead he went to search for fire wood.

"Oh come on, I'm in need of a fucking sacrifice and we are stopping," Hidan rolled his eyes, directing his comment at me. I returned his look with one of my own.

"In case you weren't aware, the world doesn't revolve around you," I sat crisscrossed, resting my elbow on my knee and my chin in the palm of my hand. Hidan mumbled a 'whatever' under his breath and disappeared onto a higher branch of the tree I was under.

The fire was soon built and Hidan eventually came down from pouting on the branch. He starting off quietly cleaning his scythe, but soon enough he was yelling about something or other. I was just trying to get some sleep, but his voice projected and echoed loudly. I groaned slightly and disappeared into the tree, it was much more peaceful up there.

I leaned my back against the trunk and stretched my legs on on the tree limb. The wind blew lightly through my hair and the moonlight gave everything a luminous glow. I could still hear him talking, but it sounded a lot quieter from up here. It wasn't that I didn't like Hidan, he was just too much sometimes, yet I still caught myself staring at him from time to time.

I lingered on that thought for a little while longer until I drifted off to sleep. I dreamt that I was sleeping back in my bed at the hideout, and suddenly I was falling out of the bed and the sensation jolted me awake. I woke up to Hidan looking down at me, and I realized I was in his arms.

"Hey! What're you doing?" I squirmed until he put me down, he kept his smirk on face. I brushed myself off and looked up at the tree, figuring I had fallen out of it.

"I didn't know you were so damn clumsy," Hidan snickered and my cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"I'm not." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Then explain how you fell out of a tree," Hidan retorted, laughing a bit at the end.

I covered my still red face, "I was asleep, I don't know what I do when I sleep."

"That's what you get, (Y/N), for not letting me get a sacrifice today," Hidan said smugly, thinking his reasoning was sound. "Lord Jashin always gets what he wants."

"Your stupid god didn't make me fall out a tree so you could get your way dumbass," I groaned. "You're argument doesn't even make sense."

"Don't insult Jashin, (Y/N)," Hidan suddenly looked serious. "You'll regret it."

"I'm not afraid of him," I rolled my eyes, making sure he could see as I leaned my back against.  "What kind of god needs sacrifices every couple days?"

"(Y/N)," He said in a warning tone, sounding angrier. I scoffed at him, knowing I was making him mad. I knew it wasn't a good idea to anger him, but after listening to him rant loudly all day about nothing I felt he deserved it.

"I mean really what kind of god-" Before I could finish his hand slammed next to my head on the tree. My eyes grew wide as his face was inches away from mine, he looked angry. He had me pinned between the tree and him, but I didn't feel trapped. I just stared up at him and watched as he breathed heavily.

"Stop running your damn mouth about things you don't understand," He said, a small growl in his voice. Our faces were now centimeters apart, his nose almost touching mine. You're one to talk, I thought, fighting the urge to say it.

"Make me," I replied in a soft voice, standing up straighter so we were closer still. None of us said anything for awhile and he began to lean in slowly. My eyes began to flutter closed as I waited for his lips to touch mine. Our lips only touched for a moment before we were interrupted by Kakuzu.

"Will you two shut up, I'm trying to sleep," He grumbled and we both became startled, my eyes flying open.

"Dammit Kakuzu, I hate you," Hidan looked over at him and Kakuzu grunted in response. I lifted my finger to my lips, in disbelief of what had just occurred. I was torn from my thoughts by Hidan grabbing my hand.

"Follow me, we can finish what we started." Hidan pulled on my hand and took me away from our campsite. I was about to protest, but I still followed him.

As soon as we were far enough away his lips met mine roughly and it surprised me, but I still kissed back after a moment.

As annoying as he was most of the time, there was no doubt that he was a good kisser.