🗡Suigetsu🗡

It's puds back with a message:
Wtf did I just write?
_________________________________

I sank into the hot water while relaxing. Karin caught my attention as she went up to the fence separating both hot springs. I rolled my eyes and watched as her face turned red.

"That's really pervy, you know? I don't think Sasuke obsessed is the right word to use anymore." I said. She turned around with an angry face.

"Like you'd understand. You wouldn't know what it's like to have some have a crush on you." She replied snobbishly.

"That makes to both of us then." I replied. An irk appeared on her forehead as the anger on her face seemed to increase in intensity. I held in a giggle and I realized why Suigetsu enjoys riling her up so much.

"Excuse me? Say again would ya?" She said annoyed.

"Nah, your stupidity must be blocking your ears if you didn't hear me the first time." I answered.

"That wasn't a question, it was a demand." She replied.

"Was it now?" I questioned, "I wouldn't expect that out of someone who can't even cut her hair properly. Much less do anything menacing." Her face began to turn red out of anger and she grabbed a stray shuriken and chucked it at me. I caught it and threw it back with extreme force. That also caused the flimsy fence to fall down exposing everyone to each other. Luckily, but not really, it was only our team of people there. The boys looked over in shock as Karin desperately (but not really) tried to cover herself. I, on the other hand, was beet red and didn't dare expose myself, much less move at all.

"U-um, I'm s-so sorry." I said stuttering a bit. I then performed a few hand signs and transported to the dressing room still with a beet red face. I quickly grabbed a robe and covered myself as I searched for my clothes. Upon realizing it seemed like they had disappeared into thin air, I stomped out to where everyone else was with an angry face.

"Karin, would you mind telling me where you put my clothes?!" I yelled.

"Don't ask me, I would never touch your hideous clothes." She said with a smirk.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed angrily. I stomped back in and readjusted the robe securely. I went out to the front desk and profusely apologized to the nice lady about the fence.

"Oh don't worry about it. It happens more than you might think. Hmm, did something happen to your clothes?" She asked.

"Uhh I have a feeling one of my friends is pranking me, otherwise they've completely gone missing." I replied annoyed.

"Hmm, here, you can take these for now until you get them back." She handed me a stack of clothes.

"Oh, thank you so much! Is there anything I can do? I'll help you fix the fence," I asked frantically.

"Nope, it's okay. I wouldn't want to keep your group from your travels." She replied with a smile. I thanked her endlessly and walked away. I put the clothes she gave me on and they looked okay. They were way different from my normal clothes. They were tighter on the top and more revealing than normal. I sighed a little frustrated.

"Well, better than nothing." I murmured to myself.

I then grabbed my ninja tools and bag then walked out to meet the group. I huffed as they all looked at me and Suigetsu was about to laugh.

We started to walk away when we were coincidentally met with 4 ninja who started to attack us. I ran forward to separate them. Two of the ninja followed me as I ran further in the forest. I decided I went far enough and began to attack. I threw two kunai with paper bombs at the way I ran from. However, it had slipped my mind that they might've split up and I began to worry about it. A couple minutes passed and I managed to take down one of the ninja but lost track of the other. I was nearly out of chakra and I took a deep breath before the second ninja held a kunai up to my neck. I sighed accepting that I'd been beaten. The ninja were stronger than I had expected.

Naruto One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें