⭕️Sasori⭕️

Alright, It's puds. I'm gonna have to move around the timeline a bit so he was 25 when he became a human puppet rather than 15 years old. Anyways, hopefully that doesn't bother you and please enjoy!

|____|____|____|

~Y/n Pov~

I grabbed (s/n)'s hand as we rushed through the trees trying to reach the next town. After our home in the Sand Village had been destroyed, we've been staying in hotels and trying to find a home to stay in for good. The sky began to darken and my legs were getting tired. Taking out my map, I soon realized that we were nowhere near any village.

I huffed and decided that we'd camp out here for the night. I stopped at a tree with a tag on it and let go of
(s/n)'s hand.

"Alright sweetie, we're gonna have to stay here for the night so please don't run off and stay by me." I say while patting his red hair. He nodded his head and sat down on the branch. I hopped down and began looking for a shelter. I motioned for (s/n) to follow me and we walked around until he found a small cove.
Looking around, I saw a small cave across from a large boulder. I sighed and decided that we're gonna have to stay there. I picked up (s/n) and swiftly jumped down into the cove. While walking to the cave, I was weary of any noises, knowing of the dangers outside of the villages.
I felt a drop of water on my nose and began to run because I became concerned at the weather.

'He might catch a cold...' I thought to myself and took off my own cloak to wrap around (s/n). Upon reaching the cave, I let him down and began to set up a makeshift sleeping bag. It was already late and finding food at this point was fairly useless.

"Mama, I'm hungry," (s/n) whimpered and clung to me tighter.

"I know, sweetheart. I'll get you food in the morning," I say, laying down on the blanket. I look over and he's already sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"Goodnight, (s/n)," I say, beginning to fall asleep myself.

_|Time skip|_

I woke up, confusion deep in into my head after realizing where I was. I pulled (s/n) close upon the feeling of a soft mattress and comforter.

"Mama?" (S/n) asked, grabbing my shirt with his tiny hands.

"Shhh," I say calmly and stay quiet, trying to sense a chakra other than ours. I gasp when the door opens and someone walks in. I quickly close my eyes and attempt to hide my face.

"Fair attempt, but I'm not a fool." The person says and my eyes open in shock at the voice.

"S-s-?" I begin to say before getting cut off.

"Hmm, you recognize me?" The smooth voice asks.

I feel as if something got caught in my throats and I couldn't speak properly. I squeeze (s/n) to my chest as my heart throbs painfully. I decide that I can't hide away forever, especially now. I let go of (s/n) and peel the covers off myself. Despite sitting up, I can't bring myself to face him.

"I see you've been busy," he says and my eyes widen in anger. The shock turns to anger and I send a swift punch his way.

"Same temper, I see," he says with a smirk, "I'd be a shame if you passed it down to that."

"Actually no, he's more like his father. Much to my displeasure." I say, quickly getting annoyed. It was only now, when I got a good look at him, did I realize that he looked the same as years ago.

"S-sasori?" I ask and he stands back up.

"Interesting, I've made myself into a puppet, but yet it's been years and you haven't seemed to age a bit." He says and I bite my lip.