⚪️Kakashi⚪️

have i already written two of these? yes. am i going to write another? yes. i really like kakashi so i'm going to write about him. also thank you for 300+ reads! with love, toots (i hate myself for that)

*~*~*~*

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face, and I squeezed my eyes shut, willing it to go away so I could enjoy another hour of sleep. It was my first day off in awhile, and I felt I deserved to sleep in. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes slowly and turned over in the bed, noticing the silver haired jonin that usually slept beside me was gone.

He has a mission today, that's right, I thought to myself, taking my arm and shielding my eyes from the bright light. I already knew I would be bored today, most of my friends were out doing productive things; not to mention that my boyfriend was away as well. I sighed heavily and decided to take a shower.

It didn't feel like I had been in the shower too long, until the water ran cold and I nearly shrieked. I quickly hopped out after that and wrapped myself in a towel. My (h/c) hair hung wet down my back as I patted it dry with another smaller towel.

I got dressed and walked down the small hallway to the kitchen, my hair still damp. I wasn't really that hungry, so I got a glass of water and sat on the couch.

Kakashi and I had been together nearly a year, and he spent a lot of time over at my place, because of that he kept a lot of things around my home. That was why the books he was always reading could be found scattered around the house. I didn't really have time to read, and from what I had gathered from others, they were practically readable porn.

On any other occasion, I would've ignored the books entirely, but that day was an exception. I was bored, and I knew I would be the rest of the day, so I figured why not take part in a little light reading.

He had a few of these, and I was under the impression it was a series, meaning I would have to start at book one. I walked over to the kitchen counter and put the cup on it before searching around for the book.

It wasn't long before I found it laying under the coffee table in my living room. I pulled it out and say crisscrossed on the couch. I leaned back and opened the book and began reading, and as I did so I could feel myself blushing.

How can he just sit and read this with a straight face! I thought as my cheeks burned, and I abruptly closed the book and put it down. I took a few breaths and calmed myself down. I decided that reading was a bad idea, and that going for a walk would be better. I pulled on my shoes, but as I was leaving, thoughts of the book didn't leave my mind.

I was barely twenty feet from my door when I ran back inside and picked the book up again, the temptation was too great. I had to know what would happen, and I had to know immediately. I sat back on the couch and read straight through the book.

It wasn't the most beautifully written of books, but I still wanted to keep reading. I needed more, and I went to find the second book. I found it on top of my nightstand, and without moving from my bed I read straight through the second one, my face bright red. It felt wrong to read them, and yet, there was no stopping me.

I failed to notice the sun dipping over the horizon as I was reading the next book. I had wrapped a blanket around myself and my eyes were focused in on every pervy sentence on the pages.

I was so focused on reading I didn't hear the front door open, and I didn't hear footsteps approaching my room. I was too busy keeping a hand over my mouth, and trying to keep my rising blush at bay. The door to my bedroom opened, and I didn't even look up.

"Hey, (Y/N), did you hear me come in I...what're you doing?" I finally looked up from the book to see Kakashi leaning in the doorway. He looked a little tired, but overall fine. I glanced from him to the book in my hand and my face turned beet red.

"I was...I was...I..." I was too embarrassed to speak, I had wasted my day off reading stupid books that were written for perverts. I hung my head and held up the book. I heard him stifling a chuckle, and I looked up at him through narrowed eyes.

"Yeah yeah, go ahead and laugh," I put the book on my nightstand and looked to see the stars shining over the leaf village. He let out a small laugh before sitting on the bed next to me. I looked over to him, a blanket still wrapped over my head.

"So, did you like them?" He asked looking at the book on the table and back to me. I knew lying wouldn't be an option since he had caught me in the act. I sighed and took the blanket off my head and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Seeing that I read two of them in one day, I would say yes," I replied. "They're just stupidly addicting."

"That last part sounded like an excuse, but I'll take it," Kakashi smiled. I gave him a small smile back before he pulled his mask down and kissed my lips quickly. He then got up to go take a shower, and I got up to change into my pajamas. He stopped in the doorway and looked back at me.

"By the way, seeing you wrapped in a blanket and intensely reading Icha Icha, was cute," He said over his shoulder and my cheeks tinted pink. "How did I ever get so lucky?"

"You didn't get lucky, I did," I looked over at him. "Now go take a shower, you don't smell good."

"I was actually thinking of doing that lat-"

"Just go!" I took a pillow off the bed and threw it at him, laughing. He walked off and I heard the water running in the bathroom. I changed into a tank top and shorts before climbing into bed. I laid on my side, facing my nightstand and my eyes landed on the book.

I had time before Kakashi got back and I allowed myself to get pulled into it once more. As I was finishing a page I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned the page before shoving the piece of paper I had been using as a bookmark inside it.

I turned around and snuggled into his chest. I could feel him taking breaths and I could hear his heartbeat.

"I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too," He replied, though it sounded more like a whisper.

"You're books are practically readable porn," I informed him, as if he didn't already know. He let out a soft laugh that vibrated his chest.

"But you still can't stop reading them." I feel him kiss the top of my head and I sighed heavily. Soon I could tell he was asleep, and my eyes were feeling heavy as well. The only thing on my mind, however, was the events of the books.