🎶Kimimaro🎶

It's puds here back with a strange one. I definitely didn't write his character 100% correctly. But that's fine.

_______________________

~Y/n pov~

I hastily threw shuriken at Kimimaro. He easily deflected them and ran towards me with his bone sword. He swung at me and I leaned back, narrowly dodging the swift movement. I did so stealthy before stepping wrong. I continued to trip over my own feet before finally falling flat on my back with a groan.

"So much for a talented ninja," I heard Kimimaro speak and I rolled my eyes. This seemed to be routine whenever I trained with him. I attempted to get up before I felt something sharp press against my throat.

"Really?" I ask as I stupidly grab the object and move it away from my body. I sweat drop as I realize what I just did. The blood gushed out of my hand and I held in my near exploding sounds of pain.

"You're quite an idiot," He says before grabbing my hand. I blush at the contact as he drags me inside. I wince in pain when he cleans the gash. I open my eyes and see my hand wrapped perfectly in gauze. I glance at him then look at the ground.

"T-thanks, but you didn't have to," I say as I look at my hand.

"I know, I wanted to." He says and walks away. I look towards him with confusion written all over my face. I stay seated in the darkly lit room for a short while before returning back to my own. I lay down on my bed after grabbing a book to read.

I soon became bored and I closed to book, still holding it high above my head. I shriek when a kunai pins the book to the wall above my head.

"What the hell?!" I say with a panicked tone. I just hear an annoying laugh and I look towards the doorway seeing that freak with six arms.

"What do you want?" I ask with an irritated tone.

"I was just going to ask you if you wanted lunch, but seeing you freak out like that is enough of a treat for me," He says while snickering. I groan in annoyance and stand up.

"Whatever, I'm not making any food though." I say as I walk over towards him.

"Lighten up a bit, will ya?" He says.

"That's kind of difficult when an over-confident man spider throwing is kunai at you," I say with a glare. He frowns and looks at me.

"You're too stuck up." Kidōmaru says and looks forward.

"Can you really blame me? It wasn't my choice to be here." I say with a sad tone and walk ahead of him. I touch my wrist and frown at the curse mark. I hated it. I was forced to become a monster against my own will.

We reach the kitchen area and I practically run over to the counter to grab the prepared food. I begin to walk away before Tayuya's voice stops me.

"Aren't you going to eat lunch with us?" She asks and looks at me confused. I give her a fake smile.

"I'm good, I just want to be alone right now." I walk back towards my room and throw the food in the garbage before sitting back on my bed. I wasn't hungry anyways. I get up and walk towards my dresser. I make sure to close my door before opening the drawer with my family items in it. I feel tears stream down my face as I pull out my family portrait. I look at my mom and dad.

"What would they think of me now?" I quietly ask myself, ashamed. I hadn't come here on own. Orochimaru had captured me and gave me this horrendous mark when I took the Chūnin exams for the first time.

~Kidōmaru pov~

I sigh in concern when Y/n walks back to her room. She's too fragile. I finish grabbing my food and I sit down at the table with a huff.