💟Kankuro💟

hey hey it's toots!! i want to thank all of you for reading and voting and commenting it makes puds and i really happy! if you want to request anything message us with your character and your idea, you don't have to be super detailed but detailed enough so we know what you want!

thank you and enjoy!! 

I have a love hate relationship with this, on one hand I think it's cute and the writing isn't bad but on the other hand the ending sucks and it makes zero sense haHA

*~*~*~*

I woke with a start after hearing a loud yell. I whipped my head around the room and my eyes landed on my boyfriend. He was looking out of the window with a horrified expression. I followed his gaze to see the world outside covered in a blanket of sparkling white. I groaned loudly and fell back onto the bed.

"You said you wouldn't do that to me anymore!" I whined, covering my face with both of my hands.

"But look, what the hell is that?!" He sounded bewildered. If I wasn't so irritated at being woken up, I would've laughed. He was a great sand shinobi and a wonderful boyfriend, but every once in awhile his stupidity would slip through.

"It's snow, you dumbass." I yanked the blanket up until it was under my nose. The cold air from outside had leaked into the house a bit, and it made me miss the warmth of the blankets. I heard Kankuro grumble a bit, but I closed my eyes. I yearned for sleep, but it wouldn't come.

I felt the bed dip a little beside me, and I turned over slightly to see Kankuro just sitting next to me. His eyes never left the falling snow outside the window. We were accompanying Gaara on a visit to the Leaf Village, Temari was staying with us as well. She was in the room next to ours.

We knew it would be winter when we got here, but no snow had not fallen just yet. That's why it was a surprise to Kankuro when he woke up to it. Being from the sand, it's never something we've witnessed first hand before. At least I knew what it looked like, clearly Kankuro did not.

"I know you well enough, to know that you can't fall asleep after being woken up," Kankuro said, and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just get up instead of wasting time pretending to sleep."

I groaned loudly and whipped the covers off of me. The cold air hit me and made goosebumps rise all over my arms and legs. I immediately wrapped my arms around myself. Kankuro yawned and I shuffled over to the area I had kept all of my clothes folded for the night. I gathered them up into my arms and began to walk out of the room to go take a shower. The warm water would keep me warm for a little while at least.

"Where're you going?" Kankuro asked, stretching his arms over his head. I stopped in the doorway and glanced at him for a moment.

"Showering," I answered, shrugging.

"Can I come?" He asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Not after you woke me up with your yelling!" I called over my shoulder. I walked down the short hallway and went into the bathroom. I put the folded up clothes on the counter and began to run the water. I stripped down and then stepped into the shower.

I began to wake up more as the warm water hit my body. I finished my shower and turned off the water. I didn't want the cold air to reach me, so I wasted no time in reaching around the curtain for a towel. I heaved a sigh when I remembered I had forgotten to set one out. Without warning, a towel flew over the shower curtain and landed on me. It startled me and I scrambled to get whatever had covered my head. I took the towel off and wrapped it around myself, I had a feeling I knew who had thrown it at me.

"You're welcome," He snickered to himself from outside the shower.

"Yeah, yeah," I grumbled, holding my towel close to me. I stepped out of the shower and was greeted by Kankuro leaning against the bathroom counter smirking at me. I lightly hit his chest as I grabbed my folded clothes and left to go change in our room. I got changed quickly and watched the snow fall outside.

It almost made me wish we had snow in the desert; everything looked beautiful and soft covered in bright white. I touched my hand to the window for a moment, but drew it back when the cold window made contact with my skin. Kankuro came in the room soon after.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I sighed.

"Yeah." I got up off the ground, brushing myself off as I walked towards him. "I wish I was still in bed though."

Kankuro nodded in agreement and I wrapped my arms around myself. I wasn't dressed for the cold and the cold air was rushing all around the place we were staying at. I shivered a bit and Kankuro wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into him. The heat radiating from him helped a bit and I glanced at him in thanks. He smiled and sent me a wink.

Temari was standing near the door, dressed and yawning. Gaara was standing next to her, his eyes glued to the window next to them. We said good morning to them, Kankuro's arm still wrapped around my shoulders. Temari hesitantly opened the door and the whole room filled with cold air. We all winced a bit and took slow steps out the door, not one of us wanting to leave the warmth of the house.

There was a slight cold wind in the air, blowing the sparkling flakes around in spirals. The snow made an interesting sound as we stepped in it, one that was unique and couldn't be replicated. The flakes fell on our faces, turning into water on contact.

The snow fell stuck to our hair and our eyelashes. People had just begun to wake up, and some of the leaf children were already outside and playing in the snow. Our breath was visible in front of us and the cold was numbing my fingers.

"This walk didn't feel that long yesterday," I remarked, my teeth beginning to chatter. I was already sick of the cold and the snow; I missed the warm desert.

"I've never been this cold," Temari shivered, running her hands up and down her arms. Gaara kept his eyes forward, watching the snow fall down to the earth.

We finally made it to the hokage building and all practically dived inside. It was mostly warm inside and the feeling finally returned to my fingers. I stifled a laugh as I turned to Kankuro who had snow covering his hood. I reached up and helped him brush it off, and he smiled at me from over his shoulder.

We walked down the hallway to the hokage's office, Kankuro's hand finding mine. His hand was only slightly warmer than mine, but that was enough for my numb hands. I lifted our hands up and wrapped my other one around his.

"Jeez your hands are freezing," Kankuro commented and Temari turned around. She saw our hands and then looked to the both of us. She gave us both a soft smile, and I returned the gesture. We made it to the hokage's office and Temari escorted Gaara inside while Kankuro and I waited outside the room.

"Kankuro?" I turned to him and he looked to me.

"(Y/N)."

"I think I hate snow."

"Me too."