⚪️Kakashi⚪️

yo it's toots this idea came to me a second ago and puddles is also working on her idea for an upcoming chapter so look forward to that! in other announcements, thank you for 250+ reads and also we were thinking of starting a boyfriend scenario book for Naruto along with this one if any of you would be interested in that just let us know! enjoy

*~*~*~*~*

I had just returned home from a week long mission, and the amount of fighting I had to do was more than anticipated. My whole body ached, mostly my shoulders. Due to the mission taking so long, the backpack I had to carry was very heavy; the muscles in my shoulder were tight and it hurt to lift my arms. It was a warm afternoon in the leaf village as I unlocked the door to my house.

I wanted nothing more than to lay down on the couch and not move for at least a day. I opened the door and took a step in. I took off my shoes and placed my backpack on the floor. Without its weight on my shoulders, they began to ache. I reached my hand up and rubbed my shoulder, though it didn't really do much.

I walked over to the kitchen and got a cup of water, wincing at the tightness all over my body.

"You're back after a week, and you don't even stop by to say hello to the love of your life?" A voice I would recognize a mile away asked. I sighed and turned around with the water in my hand. Kakashi was laying on my couch, one leg hanging of the end and the other was bent. His arm was resting on his knee and the other held his book.

"While you are the love of my life, my whole body feels like it's seconds away from falling apart and I just wanted to get home." I leaned against my counter, facing him. I took a sip of my water and he put his book on my coffee table.

Kakashi and I had been together for almost a year, and he had a habit of showing up at my house unannounced. He rarely ever had to come over since I practically lived over at his place; we were both jonin so we were sent on high rank missions quite often, so most of our down time was spent together.

"Going by what you've just said, I would say the mission didn't go well?" Kakashi inquired propping his elbow up on the couch and resting his head on his palm. I took a long drink of water before placing the cup on the counter and using my free hand to rub my shoulder.

"It was a success, but not without drawbacks," I replied, continuing to rub my shoulders. "Everything hurts."

Kakashi then moved around, creating a space between his legs and he motioned for me to come over by him.

I gave him a look, "Kakashi I'm not in the-"

"Just come here," He returned the same look and I groaned before trudging over to him. I stood in front of him and he motioned for me to sit in the space he created. I looked up at the ceiling and back to him.

"Just do it, I won't try anything," Kakashi laughed a little. "Not now at least."

I lightly hit his chest as I complied and sat in between his legs. Nothing was happening so I looked over my shoulder at him and watched as he reached his hands up and placed them on my tense shoulders. He began massaging them, working at my aching muscles.

It was still a little painful, but it felt nice. I slowly began to lean back into him, my back against his chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. He continued to work at the knots for awhile.

"How come I never knew you were so good at this?" I practically hummed moving my eyes up to him for a split second.

"I'm full of surprises," He replied and I chuckled a little. He continued to work at my shoulders for a little while longer until I told him he could stop. My shoulders felt a lot better and his arms wrapped themselves around my waist. He leaned down and kissed my shoulder before putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Am I not the best boyfriend ever?" Kakashi hummed, his breath hitting my neck. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Whatever you say," I replied.

"I love you," He mumbled.

"I love you too." I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed his book. "Even if you are a closet perv."

"No I'm not." He placed his chin on my shoulder and watched as I flipped through the book, glancing upon many passages that would suggest otherwise. "Okay maybe a little."

I shook my head, "Why do I put up with you?"

"Because I'm the best you could ever have," Kakashi answered nonchalantly. I put the book in my lap and reached over and flicked his arm before giving him another look.

"For someone who claims to be the best you sure tell a lot of lies." I took one of my hands and intertwined it with one of his that was around my waist.

"I only speak the truth," He replied, as he took my hand up and kissed my knuckles. I smiled softly, leaning farther into him as I began to feel all of the exhaustion from my mission.

"You don't have anywhere important to be within the next couple hours right?" I asked him, my eyes already closed.

"No not really," He sounded confused.

"Good," I said in a breathy way as my eyes begin to droop, his heartbeat lulling me to sleep in his arms.