💙Sasuke💙 Part 2

hey y'all it's Toots back with a part 2 (a crappy one sorry..) lemme know who i should do next I want to know what you want to see! :)

*~*~*~*

I began to regain consciousness to the sound of voices.

"You said this would be easy," The unfamiliar voice said.

"I never said that," The other more familiar one replied. I heard a huff, but my head hurt and the voices sounded far away. In a few moments I opened my eyes and looked around, I was propped up against a tree.

I spotted a boy with white hair looking at me, and then I saw Sasuke. I had to blink a few more times to make sure I wasn't imagining things; then I remembered everything.

The initial shock had worn off, but it didn't make it less odd to see him. They were both staring at me as if they had asked me a question and I had yet to answer. I stood up, still staring at Sasuke before I became angry.

"Who the hell do you think you are, coming back here after all this time?" I spoke through gritted teeth, taking a few steps closer to him. My finger pointed at him accusingly.

"I am doing as I promised," Sasuke replies cooly, it did nothing to stop my rage.

"You can't even begin to understand what kind of pain I have been in." I stepped closer so the tip of my finger was touching his chest. "Just when I was starting to be okay again, you come waltzing back."

Sasuke remained straight faced, he almost looked bored, "I don't expect a warm welcome or anything, but I'm simply doing as I promised."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I growled, balling my fist.

"I told you I would come back for you when I was stronger." His eyes looked down straight into mine. My eyes widened as I began to remember.

"I'm going to Orochimaru to be stronger, and when I am, I will come back for you," Sasuke stated as he began turning away from me. "That's a promise."

I brought both my fists up to rest on his chest as my hands began to shake. I shut my eyes tightly and the tears stung my eyes. Every memory of him I had suppressed came to the surface, one after the other in endless waves. My heart ached.

"I hate you," I whispered in a choked voice. "But I've missed you so much."

Sasuke brought one arm around me and held me there, my eyes shot open. I looked up at him, and his face hadn't changed. I leaned into him, my forehead pressed against his chest, and his arm around me. A few more hot tears fell slowly down my cheeks.

I felt Sasuke let out a breath, "I have a reason for coming back for you, and I need you to listen to me."

I breathed a shaky breath and looked up at him, his arm loosened around me, but didn't leave its place.

"I am gathering a team of ninja in order to help me achieve my revenge," Sasuke began, and my eyes widened a little. "You're skilled at tracking and gathering information, and if it ever came to it I trust you and your battle skills to back me up."

After hearing this I furrowed my eyebrows confused, I pushed away from him lightly. His arm fell back to his side and I stood in front of him. I knew he was asking me to join him, but I knew I couldn't just up and abandon the village like this.

"Sasuke...you're asking a lot from me," I spoke slowly, not sure why I was even entertaining the possibility of abandoning my home. "You're asking me to leave everyone I love to join you, someone who left me alone for three years."