🌀Shisui🌀

///Y/n\\\

I had been quite excited since getting back from the Hokage's office. I was assigned on a mission with Shisui Uchiha. My heart raced at the mention of his name.

Anyways, we had been assigned to take important information to a powerful family in the Hidden Mist Village. It was going to be a long journey, but that made me even more excited.

I had been wandering about the village, not having much else to do. I considered going to the training grounds, but I didn't have much to train for.

My wandering around the training grounds led me to a cliff side. I saw two Uchiha boys and I hid behind a tree, not wanting to disrupt.

"What's this new mission you've been assigned to?" Itachi's voice hit my ears.

"Just some information thing with Y/n L/n nothing to out of the ordinary." Shisui replied. I blushed for no reason at the mention of my name.

"She really can't do much, so I'm sure I'll be doing practically everything" he pressed on and my eyes widened, "she's also kind of annoying so I'm not really looking forward to it."

Tears started to come to my eyes as I began to run away. He was always so nice to me. I guess it was only to support how irritating I was. I must really be irritating looking back.

I found a shady spot by the river and took a seat. Looking back only made me realize how wrong I'd been in assuming how he felt about me. I was convinced that he liked me back.

After my tears dried up and my face got less red, I started to walk back to my apartment. I decided to be as quiet and invisible as I could on the mission. Then I wouldn't annoy Shisui or become a hindrance.

///Timeskip\\\

We had already walked out of the village Gates and my bad mood hadn't cleared at all. There was a lot of tension without words and it started to get awkward. I tried to force myself to think the silence was calming and it was working until...

"You're awfully quiet...it's kinda an improvement," Shisui stated, his confidence making me envious.

"You're brutally honest as always," I said. I knew he didn't mean to, but my heart sagged more than before.

"Right," he said and our conversation sunk back into silence.

We walked for so long and my feet began to hurt. I hoped we would take a break soon, but I didn't care to say anything so we kept going. I prayed that the Most Village was close.

My mood rose when I saw a nearby village. It had started getting dark.

"Let's stop here," he said and the tension in my shoulders lightened. I nodded in agreement and we went to find a hotel.

"Two rooms, please" I asked the front desk. She paused for a moment before starting to giggle.

"I'm so sorry, honey, I thought you two were a couple and I got so confused," she said still giggling. After about two minutes of me being uncomfortable, she finally gave us the keys.

I started leaving to find my room when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around briskly to face Shisui.

"Why don't we just get one room with two beds?" He asked, very confused.

"I figured you would want your own away from me, since I'm so annoying," I said and he got even more confused.

"When did you hear that? If you did, I didn't mean i-" he started.

"Then how did you mean it exactly? I'm not upset, you're allowed to have opinions. I just wished you had told me first," I said before walking away again. The further we went on this mission, the more awkward it got.