💛Young! Kakashi💛

What's Good?! It's Puddles here for another story.

___________________________________________________________

~Y/n POV~

I narrowly avoided getting trampled by the swarm of girls chasing Kakashi down the street on my way to the dango shop. One girl came running towards the group as if a small goose would be catching up to the migration group. She bumped into my shoulder and I slightly shoved her causing her to trip. She glared at me and turned around back towards the group. I stuck my toungue out at her and made a face. I reached the dango shop and saw Obito buying something. I put in my order and went over to say hi.

"Hi, y/n. How are you?" Obito asked.

"I'm okay, I guess." I said.

"You look really tired, but more than usual. What's up?" He asked.

"My Sensei told us to meet up at like 6am but he never showed up because he was "sick". Therefore, I woke up really early for nothing." I responded while rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sure you'll be okay sooner or later." He said with a kind smile.

"Yeah, who's the dango for anyways?" I asked.

"Well, I was going to give it to Rin but she's chasing Kakashi around with practically every other girl in town." He said with a dissapointed tone.

"Hm, that's too bad. You could come to the pier and eat it with me if you want to." I offered, politely. I hadn't really talked to anyone today because I was too pettish to be genial to others.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer." He said with another smile.

"Alrighty then, let's go." I stated.

I grabbed onto his hand and began to sprint towards the lake. On the way I saw Kakashi staring at me, then my hand with a look of... anger? Nah, it can't be, I must be halucinating. Though his endless mob of fangirls were quite annoying. I also may have developed feelings for the masked boy myself. As much as the girls annoyed me, I do the same kinda fangirling in my head, as strange as this sounds. Despite this though, I was very good at hiding my feelings, things like that would only burden me from becoming a great ninja. After we reached the pier I opened my dango package and started to eat them as Obito did the same.

"How are things going with Rin?" I asked.

His face brightenen up in a blush and he said, "Ummmm, I'd rather not talk about it. If you're so interested, how about you and Kakashi?"

"W-WHAT?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" I exclaimed.

Obito started to obnoxiously laugh at me and my face turned a dark red.

"I d-don't think you can be s-saying that anymore after I, a-and the rest of K-konoha heard you," He continued to laugh, struggling to talk straight. I playfully shoved him and covered my face with my hands.
"I'm so embarrassed..." I sweatdropped.

"SO I WAS RIGHT! You do like Kakashi!" He exclaimed and laughed.

"Please don't tell him." I say.

"I won't have to." He replies.

"What do you mean?" I ask and take my head out of my hands. Obito uses his hand to cover his large smile. and swiftly points to behind us. I look behind me and see a wide eyed, blushing Kakashi.

"Oh no," I groaned. Obito quickly got up and ran away leaving me shaken up. My hands were trembling as Kakashi walked over to sit next to me.

"Anything you'd like to tell me?" He asked as his hand was about to come in contact with my cheek. Though I couldn't see under his mask, I could tell he was smirking. My face turned red again and I mentally face palmed.