Chapter 6 The Bet We Made

It was another September afternoon and the school prince, Brandon Johnson and his best friend, Harrison Louverne just lay on the terrace, slurping their respective juice cans.

"Harrison is a huge dick" Brandon said lazily.
"Your grammar. Instead of 'is' it's 'has'" Harrison said.

"Harry, listen" Brandon said.
"What is it?" Harrison said while sipping his juice can. He was lying next to Brandon on the terrace. Harry and Brandon had been best friends since kindergarten, so they always shared all their secrets with each other. Only Brandon knew what Harry saw in his sister's room last summer and it had been a secret ever since.

"I'm bisexual" Brandon told him.
"Ha! I knew it—I never should have dabbed in front of you! Aww, what a waste for the ladies" Harry said looking at his juice can.
"What?" Brandon said.
"Brandon, I'm sorry I never noticed that you had gay feelings for me but I wanna stay just friends with you—"

"When did I ever say that I like you?"
"Who can it be but me?"
"It's someone,"
"Okay? Then, what should I do?"
"Huh? That's all you've gotta say?"

"Yes? You're bisexual, cool. You've got a larger pond to choose from. Plus, my competition reduced. Leave the girls alone now," Harry said.
"...You don't know what bisexual is, do you?"
"You date guys?"
"And girls,"
"Isn't that cheating?"
"Bro, I don't date them together."

"Oh, alright. As long as you don't become a two timing trash bag—I'm good."
Brandon looked at Harry and smiled. Harry smiled back, "So, my best friend is bisexual? Spicy,"
Brandon hugged Harry and squealed, "That went from hey bro to hey gurl real fast,"

"I love you, Harry! No homo!"
"I love you too, Brandon,"
"...And?"
"And?"

"YOU DIDN'T SAY NO HOMO!"
"Oh yeah, no homo,"
"Yes,"
"You haven't come out yet, have you?"
"I'm planning to come out. I've already confessed to the guy I like"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT—ARE YOU IN SEASON?! STOP THINKING WITH YOUR DICK!"
"We can think with our dicks too?"
"Brandon—"
"Oh, that's why guys are smarter than girls!"
"What should I say? WHY DO YOU LIKE A GUY IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Harry shouted.

"That's because he's fundamentally different from all girls,"
"Of course, he's different! He has a fucking dick between his legs!"
"No,"
"He doesn't have a dick?"
"He does,"
"Then what no?"

"He is nice and cute."
"Bam! You're so gay, alright."
"I'm not sure yet. Harry can you be a girl?"
"We can just get rid of this penis real quick and yeah I can" Harry said.

"...Is your dick gone yet?"
"Wait—You're serious?" Brandon grabbed Harry's hair and kissed him on his lips. Harry was surprised but suddenly Brandon pushed him away and turned the other way.
"That was disgusting!" Brandon said rubbing his lips with his shirt.
"THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T GET ANY OF THOSE SHITTY IDEAS OF YOURS WHILE WALKING ON THE STREET!" Harry shouted while wiping his lips with his shirt.

"This proves it, I only like him!"
"You might not even be gay, dude. You've dated girls your entire life,"
"I'm bi"
"No, you're making the same mistake twice" Harry said.
"I never make the same mistakes twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure," Brandon seemed proud.

"Have you kissed him already?" Harry asked.
"No, I haven't"
"Maybe it's just an illusion. You should try kissing him to find out whether you like him or not. and TAKE CONSENT! DON'T JUMP ON HIM!"
"Yes! I'll kiss him!"
"You totally ignored the consent part, didn't you?"
"Sweets Harry!" Brandon ran away.

"This is gonna be the biggest challenge of your life—To check if you're gay and not turn the other guy into one!" Harry raised his fist. He awkwardly let his fist down, "What am I doing?"