Chapter 9 Really

"I remember the first time I saw you, you looked so good." That ass (Brandon=That ass) sat before me, with his hands pressed on the wall behind us. Yes, I was cornered. Why am I the submissive one? One day I'll corner him out of the universe!

"You seemed rude and sassy at first but as I became friends with Anna, I got to know you from up close. You were so caring, kind and so pretty. I wished you were a girl. I was confused because I liked a guy and suddenly Anna confessed to me. Since you and Anna were identical twins, I thought she'd be just like you. But I was wrong.

I treated her the way I wanted to treat you but she just turned so snooty and contemptuous. She was nothing like you and I was annoyed at my decision. I wanted you not her but then I was stuck with her. I took it all out on other people and became a total asshole. You started moving away from me and I realised you hate me. I was really hurt and confused.

I thought if you hurt me then it's right to hurt you back. So, I did all that. I know, it was wrong but I still did it because I was jealous. Anna's friend told me she likes you and I hated it. I hate everyone who liked you or touched you.

I felt entitled that only I am allowed to like you. Or maybe I was arrogant that no one will like you if I don't. And you'll be lonely without me. I was a total jerk and I apologize for being such a bad person." He took a deep sigh,

"I talked to some people over the Internet and they told me I'm bisexual. That I swing both ways and I actually like you romantically. I know what I've done is unforgivable and I won't ask you to forgive me. You can hate me, it's okay. But, I won't give up on you," He smiled.

Okay.
He apologised.
But it's not over yet.
He needs to suffer too just like he made me suffer. Only then I'll forgive him when he apologises to me while laying at my feet! Wait a minute...

"Does that mean I'M THE ONE WHO MADE YOU GAY? I shouted.
"Yes, you are. So, take responsibility."
"BUT IT'S NOT MY MISTAKE HOWEVER YOU LOOK AT IT!"

"You think I'm gonna give up on you? I told you—You are the one I love. Such a half assed rejection is not gonna affect me at all"

"Half assed?! Well excuse me—But you gave me a half assed confession so I won't call the queen of Britain for helping me reject you! What the frick do you want?!"

"All I want is you,"
"But I don't want you,"
"But I can make you want me,"
"Ha! In your dreams,"
"You're already mine in my dreams."
"Wait what?"

"You know what I'm wondering?" He  leaned towards me. I could smell the scent of watermelons. So I guess, he wore a different lip balm today.
"Why are you honest with everyone but me?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You say you don't like me but," He moved my bangs away from my forehead and looked into my eyes,
"You don't mind it when I touch you...Why?"

"OF COURSE I MIND IT! GET OFF ME!" I tried to push him when he accidentally touched my ankle and I groaned with pain.
"Are you okay?"
"I'M NOT, YOU ASS! OW!" I brought my ankle closer to me and touched it.

"I thought it's just a little twist," He looked at my ankle. It had a small bruise on it.
"We need to get you to the nurse's office. Can you walk?"
"I don't think so,"
"Here, get on my back and I'll take you,"

I hesitated. I DID NOT wanted to touch him. But do I have any alternatives? I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up like a sack of potatoes on his back. It had stopped raining and he carefully walked on the grass to not step into any puddle. I looked at his nape. His wet hair was sticking to it. He really had good skin.

I hope doing that skincare helps me too. I slowly pressed my head on his shoulders and fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in the nurse's office.

I smelled of watermelons. I touched my jeans and found a watermelon flavoured lip balm.
That ass! He applied some weird shit on my lips again! I went back home. So, I got an off from school for the next two days since my foot was recovering.