E X T R A #3

Long time ago in a unknown town of the West, lived a sheriff. He had a short built with a face- nothing special. But he was a cruel man who had a very sharp tongue! And he was hated by everyone in the town.

In the "town" of Los Angeles where everyone was dying every moment, he was a free soul. Perhaps too free.

His name was—

"I'm Kate Roberts" Kate said as he raised up his hat and looked at an old man selling mud cakes. He had red hair and a long white beard.
"What do you want?" He said coldly.
"The way to the church. Today, I'm going to confess all my sins and leave sheriff hood"

"That's a good decision"
"Thanks"
"The church is right behind you" He said and Kate turned back.

"Fuck! It wasn't there before! Old man—" Kate turned back and the old man was gone. Kate shrugged and entered the church, took his seat in a pew to calm himself down. Then, he moved into the confessional. Once he sat down and made the sign of the cross, he noticed the priest sitting in front of him. The priest had red hair and a clean shave.

"Good day young man, I'm Father Jaden" The priest said.
"Aren't you that man who was selling mud cakes earlier?"
"No it wasn't me"
"Stop lying! It was you! What did you do with that beard?!"

"It wasn't me—"
"IT WAS YOU!"
"It wasn't—"
"STOP LYING!"

"Young man, the church isn't doing that well so I have to do some other jobs too," Jaden said.

'WHICH KIND OF OTHER JOB IS 'SELLING MUD CAKES'?! AND WHO EVEN BUY MUD CAKES?!' Kate thought.
"Now, shall we start with the confession?" Jaden said with a priestly smile.
"Y—Yes!" Kate said nervously.

"So, how long has it been since your last confession?" Jaden asked.
"Actually, I... I've...never confessed before" Kate said.

Jaden smiled and said "Don't be afraid. Calm down. You have this beautiful church probably almost all to yourself. Can you feel its energy resonating through you? Can you feel the majesty of the Lord's kingdom and how you're a part of it?"

"No" Kate said blankly "Am I supposed to feel it?"

"Maybe?" Jaden said.
"... You're new at this, aren't you?" Kate asked.
"No, I've been doing this for the past 500 years now" Jaden said.
"Ah..." Kate nodded his head.

'WAITWHAT THE HELL?!'

"So, how is your faith is going?" Jaden asked.
"I don't have any," Kate said.

"Take a moment to call to mind your behavior—From the smallest to the largest of sins you've committed. If you wish to pray to the Holy Spirit during this time for guidance, you may," Jaden said. Kate closed his eyes while Jaden just stared at him. There was complete silence in the hall.

"The thing is" Kate said finally "...I think I'm impotent"
"*Cough* *Cough* I— *Cough* I understand. Is that bothering you?"
"Yes, of course. It's bothering me for quite a while now" Kate said.
"Okay, so, how exactly is this a sin?"

"My impotency killed a person"
"Your future generation?"
"I went to a hooker. We both went to an expensive hotel for a fuck" Kate said, "I got scared and shot a woman, she died, I killed her..."

'WHAT?!' Jaden thought 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!'

"Why—Why would you do that?" Jaden asked. Now he was the one who was nervous, not Kate.
"Because she tried to grab my cock"
"And so you killed her?"
"Yes, I shot her dead. Nothing comes before your dick"