Chapter 52 Strip

"I'll make sure you're embarrassed,"
"That's just a lame joke!" Anna laughed nervously.
"I'm not joking" Louise smirked, "Already embarrassed? Should I help you strip?"
"AS IF I'M GONNA!" Anna shouted.
"Oh trust me, you will," He kissed her and she resisted and bit his lip.

"I love lip tattoos," He licked his lips.
"YOU'RE A PERVERT!"
"Anything is better than plastic,"
"I'm not plastic!"
"Not yet. Have you ever considered a nose job?"

"Yeah, sometimes,"
"Some people deserve to be poor,"
"WHAT THE—"
"Be quiet" Louise covered her mouth and slowly moved towards the bathroom door.

The door suddenly opened and a guy dashed towards Louise. He looked like a High schooler. Louise grabbed his arm and pushed him down
"Who are you?" Louise asked.
"Bob Joe. I am sixteen, healthy white male, blood group—"
"I'm not asking for organ donations,"

"Then?"
"Organ destruction," MJ smiled. He stood at the window.
"WHEN DID YOU GET THERE?" Anna shouted as she looked at MJ.
"I thought we had a strip show. By the way, nice outfit," MJ said as he looked at Anna. Now besides Louise, Kate, and Brandon, we have met a fourth person who has seen Anna without a top.

MJ switched on his camera.

"You're gonna fight in here?" Anna asked.
"You got a problem with that?" Louise asked.
"NO SHIT I DO! YOU'LL BREAK EVERYTHING!" Anna shouted, "GO OUTSIDE!"
"Okay boomer," MJ said.

"WHAT—"
"It's so cold outside"
"Fighting will heat your body!" Anna said.
"What a Karen,"

"Hey, are you guys ignoring me?" Bob said. He is getting too excited to get beaten. I say we ninja him up.
"Once I stop ignoring you, you'll be ignored on a hospital bed for the rest of your life," Louise said.
"I have an idea!" MJ said.
"What?" Anna said.

Anna stood in front Bob while Louise sat on her shoulders with his legs straddled around her neck, "Why are we like this?" Louise asked.
"Because, I don't want you to beat up a kid. Plus, you're on top of Anna,"
"Approved," Louise crossed his arms.
"I'M DYING!" Anna shouted, "ARE YOU A SADIST?" 

"Huh? I never knew that," MJ closed his eyes. After a good two minutes of processing, he opened his eyes and shouted "FALL ON YOUR KNEES, YOU PIG!"
"What's with that drastic personality change? What the hell did you imagine for all those two minutes?!" Anna shouted.
"Everything that I shouldn't tell you," MJ said, "Louise has been through that,"
"I don't want to remember it," Louise said.
"Now, stay down, peasant!"

"I'm already falling on my knees! This jerk is super heavy!" Anna said.
Louise just sat on her shoulders like any other normal day and smoked.
"HEY! STOP SMOKING, YOU STINK!" Anna shouted.

"Can I attack now?" Bob was desperate. He has been mastering his special moves for this day alone. He had practiced hard before coming here and they were not allowing him to showcase his rippling talent oozing out of his body as veins on his muscles.
"Is there any gym for people with miniature cocks?" MJ asked.
"What?"
"That's why your girlfriend dumped you last week, didn't she?"

"How do you know that? Oh no," He said and looked at the floor as a monotonous aura surrounded him. It happens, you are most welcome to join team rainbow.
"Looks like you touched a sensitive topic," Louise said.
"Hey, stop bringing your pee-pee so close to my neck, it's sickening!" Anna said.
"You know she's fifteen when she calls a dick "pee-pee""
"Stop moving your neck backwards to feel me up," Louise said.

"I'M NOT MOVING BACK!" Anna said.
"It's nice to see that the pleasure is mutual," MJ said.
"Fuck you!"
"MJ, you fight today" Louise ordered.

"EH? But I'm not the brawn, I'm more of the brains of the club. Louise, you're changing rules! That's not fair" MJ said. You are the one who put Louise on top of Anna and insulted the guy. 
"Don't make me repeat myself," Louise narrowed his purple eyes. He got down from Anna's shoulder and MJ moved back, "I'LL FIGHT!"
"Thank God I don't feel an anaconda on my neck anymore" Anna said.