Chapter 22 Lessons and Studies

Kate sat at his study table for the first time in years and wrote something inside a notebook. He looked at the crushed paper and the lyrics of an unfinished song. The crevices on the paper told him it was abandoned but he wanted otherwise. And only one person could help him.

"Harry, we are back, look we got something for you. Eat it while it's hot," Mrs Louverne said as she and her husband entered inside the house. Brandon and Harry sat inside the living room and played a VR game. The music played in their ears as they both did a satan summoning dance. Harry looked so drunk that he was falling was laying on the floor.

"They are playing video games again?" Mrs Louverne kept the McDonalds packets on the dining table and walked into the living room.
"Brandon, dude you missed!" Harry shouted
"That was a bomb!"
"No it wasn't!" They both were shouting at each other but suddenly Mrs Louverne plugged out the computer and everything stopped.

"What happened? Lights out?"
"You both, stop shouting," Mrs Louverne said.
"Aw mom," Harry removed the VR glasses, "You're such a party pooper,"
"Hello Mrs Louverne," Brandon bowed.
"Hello Brandon," She smiled then she glared at Harry, "I got you some food,"

"I'm not hungry, mom. Brandon got me some lobster,"
"Oh? Is that so?" She smiled at Brandon.
"Yes, I cooked it,"
"Oh Brandon, you're so perfect. I wish Harry could learn something from you. He is horrible at kitchen work."
"MOM!"
"Harry has his own strengths," Brandon defended his best friend while Harry did the setup on his computer again and they both put on their VR glasses.

"Where are we now?"
"Russia,"
"Oh, I love Russian girls,"
"Let's pick up some,"
Mrs Louverne walked into the kitchen, "Harry! Give this to your brother in his room,"

"I can't, mom. I'm playing," 
"Pause the game and go,"
"It's an online game,"
"Yeah so?"
"...Ignore her,"

"Harry! I I just told you something! Stop playing already! You're gonna get huge glasses, I'm telling you!" She picked up the food and went upstairs. She knocked at the door, "Dinner's ready dear,"

"I'm busy. Bring it later,"
"BITCH IF YOU DON'T EAT NOW THEN GET YO LAZY ASS UP AND GET DIS FOOD YOURSELF! AND SINCE YOU WANNA BE GROWN AND TALK BACK YOU CAN CLEAN THIS WHOLE HOUSE, AND THE NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE TOO! WHO YOU THINK I AM, YO MOTHER?"
"Yes,"
"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK?!"
"Leave me alone, mom,"

She kept the food aside started punching his room's door, "OPEN IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Soon, the door opened and a tall, aplha male stood before her, his purple eyes narrowed at her "What now?"
"Have some food, dear," She smiled. He took the packet and shut the door. He walked inside his room and looked inside it. It had cancer-filled dry unhealthy paper burgers and dry as shit chicken nuggets. The fries were all over the fucking box, cold and soggy. He looked at them for sometime, then threw them outside his window and sipped some red bull kept on his table.

He got a phone call and picked it up, "What?"
"You shouldn't waste food. You're a growing man. You need to pig out,"
"It's dry and disgusting," He looked around, "Where are you at?"
"China town. I came for some dark web they have in here,"
"Should I come too?"
"Yeah, be quick. I have Jerome and Malcolm with me. We are walking down the streets, into a warehouse. I'm texting you the address,"
"Okay,"

The next morning, Mr Warren slowly opened his eyes and found Mr Dickson sleeping on the floor, leaning on the wall, in the same stall as him. He looked down and saw that he had no pants on. There were many thoughts that could hit a man at times like those but the first that occurred to Mr Warren was, 'I was the top, right? No way in hell was I fucked!'

Mr Dickson opened his eyes and looked at Mr Warren putting his pants on, "What the fuck?"
Mr Warren turned back and they both stared at each other. Nothing was said or done. They both looked at each other as if they were the most disgusting creatures on the planet.
"Good- Good evening," Mr Dickson got up.
"Oh-Good morning," Mr Warren and Mr Dickson looked at the floor. It was morning already.