Chapter 47 You Called It

"Harrison! Can I call you Harry?"
"Erm, yeah sure,"
"YAY HARRY! What do you like to eat?" Anna asked Harry.
'Since when did she become a waitress?' Tedson thought as he looked at her.

"Anna... Are you sure you should be here? This is the boys locker room, you know," Harry said while everyone changed in the background. Harry himself was standing shirtless.
"Hey sir?" Tedson brought an imaginary phone near his ear, "Oh. There's this girl who randomly steps into any room without shame. Please give her eyes surgery."
"You need a penis enlargement surgery first," Anna said.

"WHAT THE—FUCKING PERVERT!"

"Hey chikki, what if you get turned on by looking at naked guys?" A guy asked.
"Don't worry, I don't get turned on by looking at small dicks" Anna said.
"The prince fed her well, Jack." 
"Of course Johnson did," They laughed. She was being mocked but she didn't care.

'Absurd. She can tell how big others are just by looking at them? X- ray vision? Why am I suddenly so uncomfortable' Harry thought. Because you know your size, Harry.

"So, what do you like to eat?" Anna asked.
"I like hot dogs" Harry said. Which ones?
"I'll bring hot dogs for lunch tomorrow. Let's have lunch together" Anna smiled.
"Sure, I don't mind," Harry said. He. Just. Wants. The. Food.

'Man! Brandon is so gonna kill me if he finds out that I'm having lunch with his ex just for the sake of food.'Harry thought.

Meanwhile, in the D wing, Louise climbed the stairs and opened the terrace door. He had gone all out last night while beating of bullies and felt pretty tired. It was windy up there. As Louise stood with a cigarette in his mouth, his hair flowed through the wind. Then, he turned towards the roof of the storehouse.

"Yo!" MJ said as he sat on the roof.
"The catch?" Louise asked.
MJ threw a piece of paper from his pocket, "You like hot dogs?"
"No,"
"Harry does," MJ smirked.

Louise looked at him, ".... "First of all, remove those red contact lenses,"
"Brandon's eyes are of the same color and they look so good!" MJ removed one contact lens and his green eyes shone under the bright sunlight.
"Brandon has a light shade of brown eyes, that's why thy look crimson under sunlight,"
"How is that possible?"

"That's because he is Brandon. Just changing the color of your eyes wouldn't change your species all together," Louise looked at the piece of paper. So, Brandon is species now? As long as he is not a confirmed alien, I'm good.

"So, what do you think? Seems legit enough to me," MJ said.
Louise chuckled, "She wants to play? I'll play with her,"
"Try not to be too mean. In the end, they are juniors,"
"I'll try not to make her cry," Then he crushed the paper.

"But she's bad advice. So, be careful,"
"That's just my type," Louise looked at his cigarette, "I want to beat him up right this instant"
"Who? BRANDS?" MJ said, "Well if you do, call me so that I can click pictures,"
"I'm talking about Harry," Louise said.
"So, you want to beat Harry because he will be helping Brands and Anna to get together again unknowingly? Poor wizard."

Louise threw away the cigarette and walked towards the stairs.

"This better not become messy,"
MJ smirked, "Oh honey, you have no idea,"

Next morning, Anna got up early to prepare hot dogs. Her dad helped her. Kate got up and poured some milk for himself, "What are you guys doing?" He asked.
"I'm cooking hot dogs," Anna said. Say you're setting a trap which will lead to your own downfall."Why? You hate hot dogs" Kate said. Only proves it wasn't meant to be."I'm just preparing a forever death bed for you," In Harry's stomach?

"Okay? Mom! Where is my green shirt?" Kate walked away.
"Which one?" Mrs Roberts asked.
"The neon one!" Kate said as he walked outside the kitchen.
"I gave it away with other clothes to donate,"
"WHAT?! IT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT!"
"Anna come get your breakfast" Mrs Roberts said.
"MOM!"