Chapter 76 Press F To Pay Respects

Hello guys, it's Harry, not Kate, much to your disappointment.

I mean, I'm disappointed too with my...essential male organ. I'm not allowed to swear in this chapter or they'll reduce my screen time. YOU KNOW WHAT—I THINK KATE SWEARS MORE THAN ME BUT HE WILL NEVER BE BELITTLED OR NAGGED LIKE I WAS BECAUSE HE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER! Living life as an extra is hard but I try to keep up with whatever is going on. 

But I can't keep up with this fact that my...essential male organ is turning weird these days. I haven't "touched myself" for a while because it's a sin in the holy bible? No! It's because I can't...shoot my liquid—THIS IS SO WRONG! WHAT AM I—A YOU-TUBER WHO FEARS DEMONETIZATION? KILL YOU! I can't say the F word so I'll say the K word.

Welp. As you must know, my childhood best friend is a womanizer who suddenly had this gay awakening phase in his life. I didn't mind it until I started receiving death threats from his fans! Note that I said 'threats'

YES! PLURAL—THREATS! I think they were supposed to be for Kate. Since our lockers are adjacent to each others so that person might have mistook it. That's why I wrote Kate's name on his locker but I still got those threats in MY locker. Like—Female dog—What the—sexual act—is wrong with you?! I am NOT GAY!

Well, that's what I thought but I'm not very sure anymore. I mean I wet myself in a different way by just staring at my guy friend's face. Which is horrible, right? It makes me feel like a pathetic person. Like, after I opened my locker today—

BAM!

A huge pile of letters fell on the floor. It's a daily thing for Brandon. It would be good for me too IF they were love letters BUT ALL THEY SAID WAS CURSES! And a few letters explaining defense against the dark arts and curse prevention from humans which I kept safe with me. One saying, "Hey Harry, I ship you with Jaden ;-)" I tore it and burnt it and fed the ashes to my brother as coffee grounds.

I don't know how that man is still alive.
We are going to ignore the fact that I almost killed my brother because he got severe diarrhea attack after that. He has a weak stomach and he's allergic to seafood. This is not a joke—The great Louise Louverne can die from an anaphylactic shock if he eats seafood. 

His immune system releases a flood of chemicals that cause him to go into shock and within seconds, he can die. The first time I saw this happen was when he was in middle school, mom was learning how to cook sushi. She fed it to him even when he said he didn't like its smell. The moment he ate it, his blood pressure dropped and his airways narrowed, he fell on the floor. Thank god dad was nearby and quickly treated him or else it was oof for him that day.

After that, seafod is banned at our house. Brandon sometimes gets me some lobster or sushi. But mom never cook seafood.

Anyways, I got up from that pile of letters and looked at my locker.
"Harry, are you okay?" Jaden helped me to pick up all the letters and throw them in the dustbin. He is an angel and I am a demon who is about to devour him. I need to stop myself.
"Today is a bad day," I said.

"You fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life." He smiled. I looked into his eyes and oh boy, a tower is rising in my pants. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! IS MY SYSTEM CONFUSED WHEN TO GET UP? NOW IS NOT THE TIME! I covered my pants with my shirt. Good thing I wear long shirts and loose jeans. I look a bit sloppy but it's better than looking like a pervert. Jaden was in his football jersey. He had just returned from his morning practice. He had an adrenaline rush on his face and I had an adrenaline rush...somewhere else.

I want to run away.

"YO JADEN!" Ralf Kaise came towards us, "Would you come to my house tonight? I've bought a new cube to solve,"
"Sure! See you later, Harry," Jaden went away with Ralf and I stood there all lonely.
WHERE IS BRANDON?! I ran towards the terrace and opened the door.