Chapter 58 Witness Louise's Beating

Chelsea and MJ sat inside her room. Chelsea's roommate, another senior girl, looked at them. MJ looked at the music sheet she had given him.

"You wrote this?" He asked.
"Yes, can you play it?" Chelsea asked.
"Let's see," MJ kept the sheet aside and struck the strings of his guitar.

"This sounds so good," Chelsea's roommate jammed to the song, "When did you write it?"
"While I was at the hospital,"
MJ looked into her eyes, "I'm glad you're writing again,"
"I'm doing this for Malcolm. Just bear with me, Michelle,"
"Right!"

It had grown dark though. And Kate couldn't believe that Brandon lost his memory. Well, he did hit himself pretty badly on his head.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked.
"I've never seen you before," He sounded cold, "And where are we?"
"I don't know. We are lost," Kate said.

Brandon clicked his tongue and looked at the sky overhead. The stars were twinkling in the dark sky and the moonlight lit the snow blue. Brandon began walking and Kate followed him.

"Brandon, you really don't remember me?"
"Listen homie, I don't know who the hell you are or how in the fucking world do you know my name but try not to associate yourself with me,"
"Okay, I get that you don't remember me but can you stop being so fucking rude?!"

"I ain't rude, bastard, you're the one acting all familiar and shit with me,"
"YOU ASS—Nevermind. Do you remember how you came here?"
"I came here with Harrison,"
"And Jaden and I,"
"Who is Jaden now?"

"You forgot him too?"
"I don't know what you're talking about,"
'So, this is how he would act if he didn't like me or know me?'
Kate followed him and grabbed his arm, "Brandon—"
"Don't touch me!" He slapped his hand and away.

"Okay, I won't. Hey, I'll tell you who I am!" Kate said.
"Please do,"
"I'm Kate Roberts! The person you like!" Kate shouted proudly.
Brandon looked at his face, "Firstly, I'm not gay, and secondly, my choice isn't this bad,"

"DON'T BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!"
"You're the one swearing here,"
"I—FUCK!" Kate was getting very annoyed while Brandon looked ahead and saw an old cottage.
"We might get help there,"

They entered the cottage and sat inside it. It was dark too. Kate began rubbing his hands while Brandon looked around. He looked at the dried patch of blood on Brandon's head.

"You need to be treated or you might catch an infection." Kate said.
"I won't. I'm not bleeding anymore so I'll be fine," Brandon opened a cupboard but found nothing.

"Tch! I can't see shit!" He looked around. Now that he wasn't interested in Kate, he looked much more masculine. Would he be like this for the rest of his life?

Soon, Kate began shivering. Brandon sat in front of him on the floor. It was snowing outside. Kate curled up in a ball.
"Are you cold?" Brandon asked from the other side.
"Very much. Why don't we light a fire?"

"There's no firewood or matchstick around here. Just try not to die by the morning,"
"I'm feeling sleepy," Kate said.
"Don't sleep. If you sleep, there are high chances that you might not wake up,"

"I don't care," Kate slowly closed his eyes.
"Hey!" Brandon got up and wrapped his arms around Kate. He blushed.
"Don't get me wrong. This should keep us warm," Brandon said.
Kate hugged him back.

"Now, don't sleep,"
"Okay..." Kate was trying his best to not sleep but it wasn't working. He felt dizzy. Maybe, talking would help to not fall asleep.
"Brandon?"