Chapter 90 A Money Minded Mission

Hi guys, I am Harry. 
And this is how I fuck up everyone's life, including mine.
I can never let my friends do stupid things alone. Henceforth why one should just not make any friends!

"Are you sure we won't die after this? I want the money while I'm still alive," I said.
"Don't worry, the worst that can happen is that you'd lose a hand or two which will give you a reservation in your college so it's a win-win situation!" MJ convinced me why it wasn't a bad idea.
"Oh that doesn't sound that bad... I won't lose my feet right? I've heard some weirdos have a fetish for them so I might need them just in case"
"I feel personally attacked," Brandon said. 

"If we are caught then you are deaf and I can't speak English, okay?" I told Brandon. We both were sitting in a go cart, on a terrace of a skyscraper, dressed up as girls. You may wonder what had happened to end us up in this situation. It's a long story...But it's all because of my gay awakening. Till now, it has brought nothing but trouble.

This all started yesterday night—

"Because I am gay" I came out to Jaden.

"What?" I realised he was deaf.
"I like boys,"
"What?"
"I am gay! G-A-Y, the rainbow one in the LGBTQ+ community, that's me,"
"...What?"

Bruh.
Don't tell me he's deaf.
He got me so frustrated that I, out of anger and despair,
took off the metal clip from my hair
and threw it in the air.

Suddenly, thunder fell on the clip and from it, transferred to a nearby electric pole which burnt and fell on a brand new car parked beside it. The engine of the car blasted and the car caught fire. The fire rose to the pole and rolled into the owner's main power supply. The electricity box of that house burnt and the owner ran out of the house and poured water on the car while his house burnt in the background.

The electricity box exploded and here went all the power supply of the area. The man's shirt caught fire. He shouted and ran around for help. His wife rushed outside and covered him with a blanket. The blanket caught fire and the man started shouting louder. He continued shouting for two minutes until his wife brought the garden hose and threw the water on him.

Just then, it started raining again. The rain is planning for something.

"Harry, you are gay?" Jaden asked, ignoring all the commotion going on behind him. Finally, he heard me the 34871984710415th time.
"Yes," But now, I was busy looking at the commotion and partially ignoring him.
"Do you like someone?" Jaden asked.
"I do, actually" I might be into you, dumbass.
"Who?"

"Jerome..." That's how I fuck my life.
"But he is already dating someone," Jaden said.
"Yeah, but I still like him"
"Okay," I wasn't looking at him. I was looking all the shit that was going on behind him.

Because naturally, I WAS AT FAULT!

The man's wife was beating him. It was a black couple. Suddenly, her daughter came towards her, "I saw that nigga throw something and after that our car be on fire,"
"Oh shit," I turned back but they grabbed me.
"IS WHAT SHE SAYING TRUE, YOU LIL' NIGGA?"
"NO?! It's not the car that caught fire, the pole caught fire! Get your facts straight, miss!"

Well, I fucked up.

"Alright, how much do you want?" MJ took out his wallet as we both stood in front of his apartment's door. He lives away from his parents in a personal apartment.
"Not much, only thirty seven...thousand dollars," I stood at his door.
He blew a whistle and kept his wallet back inside his pocket.

"You can't give it to me?" I said.
"Of course I can. It's like one fourth of one month's allowance. But first, tell me why you want it? You wanna buy a girl, drugs or some porn? I have 'em all for free,"
"No just going grocery shopping"