E X T R A #2

"Line up here boys!" Mr Dickson walked inside the boys locker room.
"MR KATE ROBERTS!" He shouted and Kate turned back. He was just wearing his jersey pants and a towel around his neck.

"Yes, Mr Dickson?"
"WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING YOUR SWEATSHIRT?! DO YOU PLAN ON RUNNING NAKED ON THE FIELD SHOWING OFF YOUR NIPPLES?!" Mr Dickson shouted.
"Sir, I was just about to do that—"
"DO WHAT? SHOW OFF YOUR NIPPLES?!"

"No sir, actually I—"
"AND WHY ARE YOU SO POORLY DRESSED?!"
"I'm under dressed,"
"WHY?!"
"Cause it's literally the changing room, I—:

"WHY IS YOUR HAIR SO LONG?!"
"I just got it trimmed—"
"AND WHY ARE YOUR NAILS SO LONG?! WHY ARE YOUR LIPS SO RED?" 

Snow White has entered the chat.
Brandon slowly took out a chainsaw. Fuck them boys, the chainsaw is the MC of this book.

"AND STOP PANTING!"
"I just came back from a run-"
"Who told you to run?!"
"You,"

"GO DO 10 SQUATS IN THE GROUND!"

No wonder his parents saw him and thought "I bet he's gonna be a dick to others so let's just name him Dickson.

"Squats are so...fucking weird. They only look good when you have have good booty.
You know what, I might do squats in the bushes,"Kate told Harry.
"My left eyes is twitching uncontrollably,"
Harry stood beside Kate while he did squats in the squad.

"It looks as if you're riding a cock,"

Ralf Kaise was minding his own business when he saw Kate and Harry in the bushes. He suddenly felt sick and spend the rest of the day in the nurse's office.

After they were done with the squats, Mr Dickson called them to join the rest of the boys,
"Boys, I have a very important announcement for you," Mr Dickson said.
"Oh! Please tell me that you're pregnant and leaving Earth to go back to your home planet!" Brandon said.

"Brandon... He's a guy..." Kate said.
"Yeah so?" Nothing bothers him. I bet he is thinking about getting Kate pregnant.

"The announcement is that YOU GUYS SHOULD CUT YOUR DICK HAIR! I MEAN, THERE ARE JUST SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORED HAIR ON THE MEN'S RESTROOM FLOOR!"
We were so fucking embarrassed.
"I even saw a strand of really long, red hair. Jaden Smith! It's you, isn't it?"
"I combed my hair in the bathroom today,"
"For a second I was worried that you were bringing girls to the men's restroom,"

Only you can think that.

"Were there blonde hair in there?" Brandon asked.
What is he planning?
"Some shades. Which one are you talking about?"
"Kinda like—Kate's shade of blonde?"
"FUCK YOU, NO LITERALLY FUCK YOU!"

 Which one are you talking about?""Kinda like—Kate's shade of blonde?""FUCK YOU, NO LITERALLY FUCK YOU!"