Chapter 72 Ruin My Life

Chelsea sat on the hospital bed and Nova visited her. She seemed shocked to see her there.
"Where are your parents?" Nova asked since she never saw Chelsea's parents.
"Dad is dead, mom is usually busy with her boyfriend. She's gone on a vacation with him since one month now,"

"Even when you're in the hospital?"
"It's been like this since dad died,"

"You must feel alone at home,"
"I wasn't always alone,"
"Oh yeah, your twin. Did he fall sick or something?" Nova took a cup of coffee.
"He committed suicide,"

Nova looked at Chelsea, "Why?"
"Because he was trans and people around him didn't like it,"
"A trans girl?"
"Yes,"
"Then, you should use proper pronouns. She was trans,"

"It doesn't matter anymore. He isn't here and he'll never be,"
"It's just kinda disrespectful. She gave her life on it, you know,"
"Yeah,"
"What exactly happened, though? Do you want to tell?"

Chelsea told her everything about Ryan. From her being bullied, to the spreading of rumours and how Ryan liked Malcolm. Nova listened to her.

"Who had spread the rumours though? Malcolm?"
"No, I don't know who did that but that definitely wasn't Malcolm." Chelsea said.
"I see,"
"Chelsea smiled, "So, you came to meet me?"
"Yes. Actually, I need some cash. You have some on you, right?"

Chelsea's smile faded, "Oh, yes, I do. How much do you want?"
"How much do you have?"
"About $1500,"
"These will do," Nova took the money and left immediately.

Harry sat in his room, reading a yaoi manga when suddenly the door opened and Jaden walked in. Harry threw the manga under his bed and looked at him. Jaden held a Spanish to English dictionary and a Spanish Grammar workbook.
"Hi Jaden," Harry said.
"Hey Harry, ready?"
"Yes,"

Harry and Jaden sat opposite to each other at the study table. Jaden taught Harry one topic of grammar and then gave him a worksheet to do by himself. He would help him wherever he would feel stuck or confused. Jaden came to his place everyday to teach him.

"Harry," He opened the door and Harry got confused whether to close the site on his computer or pull up his pants. He panicked and got up, his earphones popped out and his room was filled with moans.
"CAN YOU LIKE FUCKING KNOCK, DUDE?!" Harry wore his pants and then switched off his computer. 
"I'm sorry!" He closed the door.

Jaden had a timing as bad as Harry. He would always come to his place when Harry was watching porn, masturbating or reading yaoi mangas and he never knocked, like ever. They both were getting very uncomfortable by each other's presence,

"Hey Harry, don't tell me you touch yourself everyday,"
"Well, I'm a fifteen year horny ass healthy teenager. What do you expect?"
"Play some sports, maybe?"
"Or get a girlfriend?"

"I'm sure no girl would want to do it everyday, though. This could be a problem, you know? You can go infertile or impotent if this carries on,"
"What can I say? I guess I'm addicted,"
"That's why I said play some sports where you can sweat and relieve all that stress so that you don't have to touch yourself,"

"You play sports. You don't touch yourself?"
"Never. I've never done that,"
"You're fricking boring,"
"It's better than being an addict. It's gonna make your penis shirk,"

"OH MY GOD, REALLY?"
'Well, it was a joke but I guess he believed it?' Jaden thought.
"Yeah, it's—It's true,"
"Help me get rid of my addiction! I cannot afford to lose even an inch of my dick!" Cause that's all you have, Harry.

"How can I help you with it?" Jaden asked.
"I DON'T KNOW! JUST DO SOMETHING!"
"...I'll think about it,"

Jaden went back home, thinking of ways to help Harry. He sat in front of his computer and searched, "How to get rid of masturbation addiction,"
Google had his answers.
"Leave yourself with less alone time, hang out more with your homies, get fucked cunt!" Those were some good tips. Jaden wrote them down.