Chapter 84 When You Love Someone

"THIS IS WHY I'M SINGLE!" Harry shouted.
Because you haven't figured out your gay? You haven't found the right man yet, chill.

Kate sat in front of him and chewed a sandwich.
"I MEAN-TILL DATE I SLEEP DIAGONALLY ON MY BED, I MAKE FOOD FOR TWO AND EAT IT ALL!"

Kate chewed.

"ALL BECAUSE THE GIRLS I FIND ATTRACTIVE ARE EITHER FAMOUS, TAKEN, TWICE MY AGE, IN A K-POP GROUP, DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK, DON'T KNOW I EXIST, DOESN'T EXIST HERSELF, DEAD OR LESBIAN!"

Kate chewed.

"HONESTLY SPEAKING, I THINK I'M SINGLE BECAUSE I DIDN'T FORWARDED THOSE CHAIN MESSAGES IN 2008!" Harry shouted.

"Yup, I wanna see an obituary that says: Died from not forwarding that message to 20 people in three days of getting it themselves in 2008" Kate said.
"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"
"Okay,"
"I think maybe the love of my life got struck in a condom..."

Kate chewed, "Or maybe she was flushed down the drains?"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME COUPLES PUT 'SINGLE' ON THEIR STATUS WHEN THEY FIGHT. I MEAN, I NEVER PUT 'ORPHAN' ON MY STATUS WHEN I FIGHT MY PARENTS!"

Kate chewed.

Harry grabbed the sandwich from him and glared at him "WHY ARE YOU CHEWING IT SO MUCH?! ARE YOU A COW?!" He said.

"...It's good to chew your food properly,"
"Say something about my problem" Harry said.

"What is your problem?"
"My relationships don't last,"
"You're gay,"

It's been a while since I've been this proud of you, Kate, my lovely child.
"I was called to the gym by this girl and apparently she handed me a love letter to pass it to Jaden. Why am I just a fucking wingman?!"

"Wait-You're single?" Kate asked.
"No, my girlfriend is so pretty, looking all INVISIBLE AND SHIT!"
"Well you are a wizard, Harry, we don't know what your gf is or what are her capabilities"
"It's not funny,"

"No, I mean, why are you single? You're attractive, intelligent and creative"
"I'M OVERQUALIFIED. OH MY GOD, I'M SO HOPELESS! I'LL JUST HAVE TO MARY MY HAND WHICH ALSO SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T CUM!"

"AW COME ON! STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING SINGLE! WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS HERE LIKE WHY MCDONALDS DOESN'T SERVE BREAKFAST AFTER 10:30"

"Yeah Harry, admit it" MJ said as he took the sandwich from Harry and took a bite of it.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Harry asked.

"Well..."

MJ remembered how the police knocked his door that morning.
"Who is it?" MJ asked from his room.

"FBI! OPEN UP!" The people standing outside his door said.
"No, it's cooler when you break the door" MJ said. Might as well get arrested in style.

They broke the door and jumped inside his room from every direction. He dodged all of them and jumped out of the window. He opened his parachute as he fell from the skyscraper.

After he landed in between a couple sitting on a bench, "Sorry, man! And that guy's cheating on you" MJ ran away.

"NO! HE'S LYING DARLING!" The boy said. The girl threw the gift he had given to her on his face and left. MJ destroying toxic relationships-It's an everyday thing here.

"This is why you're single" Harry said. MJ looked at his reflection on a nearby glass window.
"No wonder I'm single...I'm so ugly. Ah-I'm just messing with you, gorgeous!" MJ said to his reflection. Wish I had this level of confidence.