Chapter 93 How The Rich Do It

Chelsea drove to a five star hotel owned by Jerome's family. They had booked the entire forty fifth floor. She saw them coming on MJ's Ferari. Nova was overwhelmed by how rich those high schoolers were.

They got down from the car and gave a fist bump to Chelsea while Nova just stared at them. Malcolm was there too, "We've called some more people too," Jerome said.

They all reached the forty fifth floor and the boys took over the instruments arranged for them in the halls, "Louise, I'll be bangin' today," MJ sat at the drum.

"You sing,"
Jerome picked up the guitar and Malcolm picked up the bass. Louise took the mic in his hand. Chelsea and Nova stared at them. The halls were slowly filling up with other senior students and booze. Louise sang.

There were no restrictions, everything belonged to them. The speakers were at full volume. Soon, the halls were packed. Chelsea and Nova ran into a hotel room and did a pillow fight.

MJ ran through the crowd, clicking pictures. They all jumped into a swimming pool filled with bubbles. Threw jelly at each other, danced on table tops.

Nova drove a monster truck for the first time in her life. But greater things were coming, like helicopter rides. Peter, MJ's friend, got his private helicopters and they sat inside it. LA seemed magical from 500 feet above the ground.

Chelsea grabbed Nova's hand and pulled her down from the helicopter. They landed on a huge mattress.

They played tennis and drank chocolate from chocolate fountains. Then they ran towards the mall inside the hotel and Nova got a haircut from a professional stylist. Chelsea got herself a black dress and Nova got a new white shirt with blue faded jeans.

Chelsea and Nova danced on the sandstones covered floor of the jasmine garden under the moonlight. The scent of the flowers filled the air. Chelsea looked at Nova.

"Should I take this as a yes? Since you're not angry that I kissed you," Nova asked.
"You look really good with short hair," Chelsea said.
"Thanks," Nova said.

"You look like a guy?" Chelsea laughed.
Nova stopped dancing and left her hand, "Nova?"
"I can never be a guy,"

"I know. But with you, I find this contentment that I never thought I would," Chelsea said and Nova looked at her. Chelsea grabbed her hands and gentle pressed her forehead on hers, "As long as I'm loved the way I am, with loyalty and faith in me, I will love them back. Doesn't matter if it's a guy," She looked into her eyes, "Or a girl,"

"Chelsea," Nova brought her lips closer to Chelsea's but they heard a camera snap. Nova clicked her tongue and looked aside. It was MJ.
"Fuck, I love lesbians," He looked at the picture in his camera.

Chelsea blushed and turned away.
"What's your problem!? We were having a moment!" Nova said.
"Clit blocking is fun," MJ dodged her punch and ran away while laughing.

"JESUS CHRIST!"

The next day, Jaden sat in front of Harry and looked at the F in his answer sheet. Six months of hardwork over a guy, teaching him for two hours everyday, even on Sundays. Making it fourteen hours a week for twenty four weeks... Just for him to fail that very subject again.

"Oh Jaden, erm, your mom even owns a mall? Is it the one who is a lawyer?" Harry laughed. But Jaden didn't move his eyes away from his answer. Everything was wrong in there, and what him more mad was the fact he had taught all that to Harry and he did it perfectly in front of him.