Chapter 33 A Creepy Sleep

Have you ever felt that you want to get killed? But then, you don't have that courage to kill yourself so you just make a wish that some magical truck comes and hits your school bus while you are travelling to school, and only you are the one who died in that? I think of that a lot.

It took me four years to finally realize that this wont happen to me.

But how I wish it did. Because brother Louise is gay.
"You are gay?"
"I hate women,"
"But you don't look gay?"
"Should I wear a rainbow shirt?"
"That makes you gay?" Oh shit. I own a rainbow shirt. MOM GOT IT! I'll go home and burn it.

I'm not gay
I'm not GAY!

"You like a Brandon, okay. But you got a problem," I said.
"And that is?"
"Brandon only likes me!" I said.
"That's not even a problem." He chuckled, "I can make sure he likes me more," He said.

No you can't!
"Kate, I'll be having him. Stop me if you can,"
I can feel something inside myself. What am I supposed to do? Our hearts are so strange creatures. That's why I ripped it out! Don't ask me how I'm alive.

"Hehehe" One of the guys, who earlier had a knife and who seemed to be their boss, slowly got up, "You must think that you've won, but that's just not it," What's with them? They still want to fight? Just die already!

"We've even sent some of our boys to your house. Let's see what the big brother does when his little brother shouts for help," He started laughing.

"Oh no! Brother Louise" I said as I looked at Louise. He was clam, but something was different, he was grinning.
"I just feel so bad for you guys. I mean, how stupid can you be to think I wouldn't have trained my brother?" Louise said.

"What?"

"I'll pray for those guys who have gone to get my brother" Louise said, "Harry and Brandon are even better fighters than me," Louise smiled. Should I tell him that they're scared of ghosts?

We went back home. Louise said he wanted to smoke a bit more outside and told me to go ahead. I saw Harry come outside while dragging a man out of the house. Oh wow, I totally did not shit my pants.

I didn't guys, shut up.
That's nasty.

"And that was the last one, wasn't it?" Brandon stood at the door.
"I am going to sleep in Louise's room," Jerome went inside.

"That's why I told brother not to mess with weird people," Harry threw another guy out of the house where all other guys were lying in a pile. He looked at me, "Oh, you're back Kate?"

"Do you think I overdid it?" Brandon asked.
"No, they deserve it" Harry said.
"Thank god! I thought I overdid it cause I literally broke all the teeth of one guy and his mouth was full with blood and broken teeth,"

Yup I knew you overdid it.
"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO CONTROL THAT DAMNED STRENGTH OF YOURS?!" Harry shouted.

"Let's clean all this blood off of the floor" Harry said and I helped them. Louise was there soon and asked to sleep. We all went to our rooms. Jerome slept in Louise's room so I was to be sleeping with Brandon Johnson.

"If you want, I can sleep with Brandon," Louise offered. FUCK NO!
"No, I'll manage. Thank you for the offer," I quickly closed the door.

I don't why but
I don't want other people to like him like that.
AND I don't want him to like others like that either.
Am I being selfish guys?
Being toxic is the last thing I want from myself.

I try imagining him leave...

"Kate, I'm tired of following you around. I can't just keep on waiting for you forever. A hot chick just asked me out so I'll be dating her. Thank God I'm not gay! Anyways, Bye!"