Chapter 56 Idiots Are Created

Don't you HATE it when people bump into you and give you a dirty look as if it was your fault? Even worse—When you accidentally step on dog shit and the shit gives you a dirty look. I'm like—WHAT THE FUCK—EVEN SHIT HAS ATTITUDE ISSUES NOWADAYS! Welp. Sorry for stepping on some shit.

But you know what's wrong with today's generation? Idiotic behavior is spreading like a disease and scientists have still not started working on it to save the human race from killing themselves, and the Earth and the entire universe! KABOOM!

This is a very dangerous disease! Before giving its examples, let me first clear a myth. Idiots do catch cold. Have you ever met someone in your life who hasn't caught a cold in their entire life? Like ever?! No, right? But you have met idiots!

Examples of this are infinite.

Where can you find idiots? Everywhere!

From minors to mirrors, like stupid couples making out in bathrooms, couples making out in car, couples making out in bushes and NON couples ALMOST making out in a moving car filled with other people and totally roofless. Yep, that's my current situation.

I told Brandon Johnson that his techniques are bad...And he took it personally. 

He licked the nape of my neck! I moved my neck away by bending forward but he came down with me, "Fuck you!" I whispered.
He smirked. He moved his hands on my skin.
"You are so cute when you're not resisting," You probably thought the same thing when I was resisting. He brought his right leg between my legs. My attention was focused on others.

Harry was talking to Jaden and Zalia was talking to brother Louise. Think about other stuff, ignore him! Ignore him! He raised my sweater and moved his tongue down my spine—Ignore him! He moved back up but now his hands were moving down in my pants—Ignore him! He groped my dick—Ignore—AW HELL NAW! FUCK YOU!

I moved my feet and stepped on his feet but it didn't seem to stop him. I leaned down further and pressed my head on my knees,  "Brandon, stop doing this weird shit!"
"Kate? Are you okay?" Harry saw us!
"Why are you like that? Does your stomach hurt?" Jaden asked. They couldn't see his hands under my sweater.

It was a mistake to come here. I should've just slept in my bed. My feet and hands were shaking.
"Yes Kate, tell them, you're not feeling well," THAT ASS (Brandon=That ass) said.
"I'm not feeling very good," I said. He grabbed me tighter, "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I shouted at him. Brother Louise quickly stopped the car.

OMG! DID HE SEE US?

"What happened?" Zalia asked him. Brandon moved his hands out of my jeans and I quickly buttoned it up again. WHAT A FUCKING CREEP!

"I've gotta take a leak," Brother Louise said.
"Nature's call! But is it good to leak it in the nature?" Zalia asked.
"I don't care. As long as my metabolic waste is removed from my body, I'm alright. It's not like I'm defecating," Brother Louise said.

"Use a proper bathroom! Jeez! Why are guys so uncivilized?" Zalia said.
"Can you see any bathroom around here?"
"Then, hold it in,"
"You're just jealous that you are not as free and open as us to leak just anywhere," Brother Louise said. Zalia narrowed her eyes.

"Did you listen what I said, Joe?" Brother Louise turned towards Jaden.
"Wait—You were saying that to me? And my name is Jaden," Jaden said.
"Of course," Brother Louise threw away the cigarette outside the car.
"HEY! STOP LITTERING AROUND!" Zalia shouted and punched his head. 

"I'm helping mother nature to warm up. See? The cigarette was so warm that it melted the snow," Brother Louise is smooth.
"Shut up!" She said.
"Can I go now?" He said.