Chapter 79 Challenge Accepted

"We'll change you to Anna and Anna to you," This dude right here was INSANE.
"...I've gotta take a shit" Kate slowly turned away from those human scavengers.
"You can shit later. Sit down like a good boy," Ralf grabbed Kate's shoulder.
"When yous gots to go—Yous gots to go," It's true.

Wait what?

"I'll go get Anna" MJ said.
"DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER, YOU CREEP—" Kate shouted as Ralf tied him up with a rope and covered his mouth with a cloth. What are they doing? There can be three thing they are doing

A) Kidnapping him
B) Raping him
C) Doing his makeup

"Let's start~" Ralf opened his makeup kit. Why am I disappointed that it's not B? Because B stands for Brandon you know.

"Please, leave my daughter! I'll give you money if you need it!" Mrs Roberts said as MJ pulled Anna away from her.

"Don't worry, granny. I'm not into flat chests. I'm just taking her so that Ralf can do her," MJ pulled harder.

"THIS WEIRDO LOOKS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL PERVERT!" Anna said.
"I am training to be one," MJ said.
"LEAVE HER!" Mrs Roberts grabbed MJ'S foot.

"Hey! I AM—Kinda into sadism but now's not the time, leave me!" MJ shouted.
"NO! NOT UNTIL YOU LEAVE MY DAUGHTER!" Mrs Roberts said.

'She didn't fight this much for Kate. I see how it is in this household—What a mother,'
"Stop attacking MY FEMUR!" MJ said.

"NO NO!" She said.
'Time for plan B' MJ thought and farted on her face. What the frikety fracking shit is this!? But the way he did it on command, I commend him.

She fainted.
"...Was that a chemical fart?" Anna asked.
"I ate chloroform,"
It is thus safe to say that people at MJ's planet eat sodium borate and sulphur with mercury tea and gold biscuits. Yum!

MJ ran towards Kate's room and Ralf did his job pretty well.

"And here we have the Robert twins!" MJ said and Kate and Anna sat on the sofa. They both wore a wig to resemble each other's hairstyle. Kate wore a mini skirt and blouse with matching boots while Anna wore a hoodie with jeans and designer blue jordans—Classic Kate shoes. They looked at each other and shouted at the top of their lungs.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" They both said together.
"Eh?" Ralf and MJ said.

"Do you think I look so ugly?! Look at his eyes, I ain't got such tiny eyes!" Anna shouted.
"And look at her nose! My nose is not so pointed!" Kate said.

They both are pretty unaware, aren't they?

"AND I'M SURE IT WASN'T DIFFICULT TO DRESS HER LIKE A GUY! THIS GIRL'S TOO FLAT TO BE CALLED A GIRL ANYMORE!" Kate shouted.

"AND LOOK HOW NICE THIS SKIRT LOOKS ON HIM! IT'S AS IF HE WAS NEVER A GUY!" Anna shouted.

"SHUT UP, UGLY ASS SKINNY SKULL!" Kate grabbed her tongue.
"THU FAFAR! (You fucker)" Anna grabbed his tongue.

"YOU BOTH! STOP RUINING MY MAKEUP!" Ralf said.
"NOW KISS!" MJ shouted.

"...Bruh," They both said together. Why are all seniors so obsessed with watching twins kiss? It's just weird.

"Alright! Let's go to the party!" MJ said.
"LIKE THIS?" Anna said.
"What's wrong?" MJ said.
"Trust me, you're gonna enjoy it more than usual" Ralf said.

"This guy is amazing. Do you realize that he just made a dirty pun," MJ said.
"WHAT?" Kate and Anna glared at Ralf.

Suddenly, they heard the police buzzer.
"HEY! GET DOWN ALL OF YOU! OTHERWISE WE'LL BOMB THE BUILDING!" One of the policeman shouted.