Chapter 98 Welcome To The Club

Brandon didn't come to school for the next one week. Kate, Jaden and Harry sat in Harry's room and talked about Brandon.

"Brandon's seems sad recently," Harry said, "I thought that apology fixed it,"
"You must have said something unnecessary," Kate said.
"What should I say then? "I'm happy to have a terrible friend"? STOP DEFENDING YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Harry said.

"HE AIN'T MY BOYFRIEND, BASTARD!" Kate shouted.
"Watch your fucking language in this motherfucking household!" Harry shouted.
"WOW! LOOK AT THE IRONY, YOU IMBECILE JERK!" Kate said.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU? IMPOTENT?" Harry shouted.

"Wait—Kate you're seriously impotent?" Jaden said.
"I'm surprised you're even following up the conversation! THIS PIG IS CALLING ME IMPOTENT WHILE HE IS THE ONE WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE DUE TO OVER-MASTURBATION!" Kate said.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO RECEIVE THIS LACK OF RESPECT?! I WAS IN A DARK PLACE BACK THEN!" Harry shouted.
"BITCH, BUY A LAMP!"
"Instead of fighting, let's all go to Brandon's place and get him out of those four walls, sounds good?" Jaden smiled.

"Okay, if you say so" Harry and Kate said together.

When they reached Brandon's house, Harry pressed the doorbell and Clara opened the door.

"HARRISON!" Clara hugged Harry.
"Hi Clara" Harry smiled.
"Hi Clara" Kate said.
"Hello Kate and?" Clara looked at Jaden.

"Hello, I'm Jaden Smith. Nice to meet you," Jaden sat on his toes and smiled at her.
"Hello, Jaden!" She smiled.

"Anyways, Clara, where's that ass?" Kate asked.
"...Sounds like a pedo—"
"WHERE'S BRANDON?!"
"Brother is in the bathroom. Could you wait inside?" Clara said.

"Wait...Inside the bathroom? Is he drowning himself?" Kate said.
"No idiot!" Harry tucked Kate's stomach.

They sat on the sofas inside the living room and after a while, they heard few voices of an electric razor.

"Hey, now that I think about it... Brandon doesn't have any facial hair..."
"What?!" Jaden said, "Then, what is he even shaving?"
"...This is beyond science" Kate said.
"Jesus bless us all,"

These voices went on for at least ten minutes and these ten minutes became the most torturing ten minutes of their lives! After that, Brandon came out of the bathroom in his black boxers.

He looked at Harry and Harry, Jaden and Kate looked back at him questioningly.

"Why are you here—" Brandon said and a chair landed on him. Before he could get up, flying slippers and shoes came towards him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Brandon shouted, "EXCUSE ME BUT WHY ARE YOU AT MY PLACE? GET LOST! YOU STINK OF SWEAT!"

"Why were you ignoring us?" Harry asked.
"I wasn't ignoring you...I was thinking. There was a lot of stuff on the back of my mind..."
"Lot of stuff like?"
"Like how you guys have messed me up,
Can't believe you're still here after what happened."

"Aye, come on. You said what was on your mind and you were holding it back for a while. I'm glad you removed all the burden from your head," Harry smiled.
"Yeah, you should do that more often," Kate said.

"I know you are going through a difficult time in your life right now, and you are dealing with multiple circumstances and a lot of emotional pain. It seems as though before you can get through one thing, another thing happens. But he who lives in you and all of us, don't always still the storm around you, sometimes he still the storm raging in you. Don't give up. He is strengthening you in areas that you cannot even see right now. You and he will get through this together, like you always do. Everything will be alright. Hard times are often blessings in disguise." Jaden smiled.