Chapter 10 Where you belong

I hate having friends. Brandon and I were just acquaintances at one time because he and my sister were dating. And he devastated me. People stopped talking to me after he spread all those rumours. He made me feel that there must be something wrong with me and maybe that's why everyone just leaves me behind. And now, I'm just so insecure and afraid to interact with others. And his fucking apology can't fix it.

"Is it your first time doing bars?" That redhead asked me. He had kept a cup of caramel macchiato beside him. That made me hungry.
"Yes," I replied as I looked at his Starbucks drink, "Do you like caramel macchiatos?"
"Oh, I love caramel macchiatos,"
He pronouced caramel differently from most Americans and I noticed it.

"Are you...Canadian?" I asked.
"Yes, how did you know?"
Americans pronounce caramel as "carml" and Canadians say it as "care-a-mell"
"Ah, it's just—Your accent, that's all," I can recognise accents all across the world. But that doesn't count as a talent since it's pretty much useless.
"Wow, you noticed it?" He seemed impressed, "By the way, hello, my name is Jaden Smith."

"Jaden Smith?"
"No, my father is not Will Smith."
"Oh, of course. I am Kate, Kate Roberts,"
"Kate Roberts?"
"I am a boy,"
"That's a good name, I like it," Jaden smiled.

I tripped and spilled his drink. 
"Oh shit!"
"I'm sorry," He picked up his drink.
"Bro, I'm the one who is supposed to apologize,"
"It's okay, I'm sorry,"
"Why are you saying sorry?"

"No—I'm sorry,"
"For what?"
"For saying sorry,"
"...What the—Oh right, you're Candian. It's okay, dude. You are sorry that I spilled your drink,"
"Yes,"
"Hmm, fair enough,"

"I'm sorry but I need to go now. My sister is waiting for me."
"Oh, okay. Bye,"
He bowed and left with a smile. What a weirdo.

I went back home too because I didn't wanted to run into some shaved pussies again. Anna was sitting in my room, watching porn in my goddman room!
"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK?!" I unplugged the TV and the moans stopped at once, "YOU GET OUT! NOW!" 
She clicked her tongue and kept the popcorn aside, "What a mood killer,"
"WHY ARE YOU WATCHING PORN IN MY ROOM?!"
"Chill out, Kate. You're not sexy at all."

"I'M YOUR BROTHER! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEXY TO YOU!" I shouted and threw her out of the room. She stood at the door, "GO AWAY!" I shouted.
"I won't be sleeping on that bed if I were in place of you,"
I looked at her, "What?"
"Nothing~"
I looked at my bed.

I was so fucking creeped out, I did the laundry in the middle of the night. Mom came to the bathroom and gave me a judgemental stare.
"What are you washing this late at night?"
"My sheets,"
"...Why?"
"It's none of your business."

Mom turned pale and went away. I tried a rope across my room and hung the sheets there. I dried it with my blowdryer. I was sweating so much that I turned off the heat and threw some blowdyer air on my stomach and my chest. I hate sweating. Finally, I removed my shirt and pants and blowdried my body. Fuck the bedsheet, I'M more important.

Dad came in my room.
Private space. Would it kill people to just give me some private space? He stood on other side of the bedsheet. "Kate?" Mom must have sent him thinking I did something weird—I didn't! You guys know how pure I am!
"Not now, dad. I'm undressed," I was literally just standing there in my breifs.
"I'm coming there,"
What the fuck? I said that I'm undressed for a reason! I tried to run but the blowdryer slipped from my hand and dad looked at me blowdrying my penis. 

"...I'll come later,"
He went away. I want to cry but I won't because I did this to myself. After that, I turned on the air conditioner and put on my clothes. I laid the bedsheet and lay on my bed. I fell asleep and dad woke me up early next morning. 
"What happened, dad?"
"I need to talk about something to you, Kate,"
"Yes?"