Chapter 14 Losing My Way

My day starts with me falling off of my bed and breaking my ass.
"OW!" Getting up and stepping on a lego—Who the fuck plays with legos here?! How did it get here? I throw the piece of lego aside and go inside the bathroom.

I take a shit and when I'm done the most horrible thought hits me.
"MOM! MOM!"
"What is it, Kate?"
"THERE'S NO WATER IN MY BATHROOM! I CAN'T FLUSH!"

"Oh yeah, one of the pipes on the first floor burst open. We called the plumber to fix it so no water today. Come down and take a bath in our bathroom."
"Fine!"

So, I carry a bucket of water from the ground floor, up the stairs to the first floor and throw it inside the toilet. I had spilled water everywhere on my way.

"Ahh!" I heard dad shouting, followed by a loud noise. I peeped outside my room. He lay at the end of the staircase with mom beside him.
"How many times have I told you to not climb the stairs while you're drunk?" Mom said.

"I wasn't drunk! I just slipped on water!"
"Don't be silly! Why would there be water on the stairs?!"
"Ugh! Call a doctor. I might have broken my leg,"
"Fine, can you stand?"
I quietly went inside my room and closed the door.

Shit.

Oh hey, didn't see you there.
Just kidding, bitches. How is it possible that I don't see your fucking face when something bad is happening? You guys are like an added badluck that I never asked for.

Mom took dad away to the living room and called for a doctor. I quietly walked down the stairs to the bathroom. Anna came running down, slipped and fell.

Anyways, it's been a while since I complained about my shitty life, so here I—

"KATE! KATE!" Anna shouted from outside the bathroom.

Tell me honestly, are you bitches cursed? Cause literally everytime we talk, something bad happens.

"I'm bathing, Anna," I poured some purple shampoo on my hands, "It's been a while since I last had the honour of using you," I massaged it on my head and enjoyed my bath when Anna came inside the bathroom. I jumped inside the bathtub.

"I TOLD YOU I'M BATHING!" I hid my marbles with my hands.
She looked into the mirror and started fixing her makeup.

Privacy?
The next thing I'm expecting is some weirdo break open the door while I'm still there in the bathroom and shout FBI! And they take me with them while I'm still undressed.

The bathroom door opened and about ten policemen literally came in.
Oh God, no! Remember that Michael Scott meme?
Yeah. That one.

"Are you Jane Pittsnuff?!" They asked. Anna was still fixing her makeup.
"Uhh...No?"
"Oh sorry, wrong address." They went away. What is going on?

"KATE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'LL GET LATE, QUICKLY COME OUT! YOUR BUS IS WAITING OUTSIDE!" Mom shouted.
"Oh shit, Anna! Leave the bathroom!" I couldn't get out of the bathtub with her standing there.

She looked at me and smirked, "I'm not bothered,"
"BUT I AM!"
"Why?"
"I'm the one who is naked here! BITCH GET OUT!"

She smiled and went away. I quickly washed off the shampoo and wore my clothes. I had no time to dry my hair so I just let them be like that, heck—I didn't even brush them! This was hair abuse!

I jumped inside the bus and sat on an empty seat. Guys, is it wrong to be so tired so early in the morning? Dad fell and broke his leg, got a plaster while Anna fell and still walks around like an ostrich. Science?

Dad is growing old. It was humid and my hair was wet so I was feeling really sticky. I fucking hate summers! Just one more month to bear. I was covered in sweat by the time I reached school. Ah, thank the air con. It felt much better inside school.