Chapter 2 Where Are We Going?

This morning, I was getting ready for school and wondering what was Brandon Johnson talking about yesterday evening? Does he really have an STD? I was brushing my teeth while standing in the halls when my perfect sister came out of her room with unruly hair and mascara all over her face. I dropped my toothbrush on the ground and asked her "What's wrong? It seems like you've crawled out from hell!"

She looked at me for sometime as if she wanted to tell me something. By looking at her face, I could tell that yesterday evening was not very good for her. Well, she did come home while running as if she had a thousand bulls chasing her. I can relate and you know why.
"Anna, do you have an STD?" I just wanted to be sure but maybe that wasn't the right question to ask.

It seemed as if I pressed some weird switch because as I said that, she started crying again and hugged me, rubbing off all her mascara on my white T-shirt. Naturally, I shouted,  "GET AWAY FROM ME! HEY IS YOUR NOSE RUNNING? GROSS! DON'T RUB IT ON MY T-SHIRT" But did she listen? No. Look how good of a big brother I am, I sacrificed my fucking T-Shirt because of my little sister.

When she finally pushed me away, I looked at myself in the mirror. I literally looked like an alive and walking shit! I wasn't surprised though because that's what happens when shit hits you. You become a part of it and manifest yourself.

"Is it AIDS?" I whispered because firstly her condition looked terrible and secondly, I don't know of any other STD. She looked at my feet while holding on to my shirt.
"My boyfriend," She sobbed.
"Brandon Johnson?"
"Yes, he-he dumped me! He was cheating on me!" She had a mental breakdown and my shirt suffered. It was now of every colour but white. 

Wait.

He WHAT?! He cheated my sister?! How dare he! Okay, now I was shocked and angry. Although my sister is irritating, pushy, mean and a total bitch, but no guy can play with her like that! I should've killed him the first time he touched her! But I'll do that now! Plus it's a nice chance to beat him to a pulp—I even had a fairly believable excuse now!

I quickly took a bath, got ready, stuffed in a slice of bread for breakfast and ran towards the school. I reached school early, so I didn't see anyone in the hallways except a few members of the student council and the janitor. I thought he might have not come to the school this early, but surprisingly enough, he was there.

And luckily there was no one else inside the class except him. Makes things easier as there will be no witnesses if I lose it and beat him up. Which was a possibility as he was an ass. He was sitting on his chair with a mirror and certain creams and stuff kept before him. He was applying a lip balm while looking into the mirror when I decided to destroy him.

"HEY!" I shouted as I entered his classroom. He heard me shout at him and turned towards me. He had a shade of pinkish-crimson into his eyes while shone beneath his white bangs. Talk about a walking ghost but I wasn't intimidated! "HOW DARE YOU DUMP MY SISTER?!" I shouted.

"Well," He had a deep voice. Breathy and sensual but I wasn't intimidated! He closed the lip balm, "Anna Roberts of class 1-A, right? I heard you're twins" Then, he smiled like he always does in front of those stupid girls "You two are nothing alike" He was mocking me.

That was it! I'm sorry that I look sloppy and fat while my sister looks hot! I finally lost it, I went to his seat and slammed my hand on his table "JERK! HOW DARE YOU PLAY AROUND WITH OTHER GIRLS WHILE DATING MY SISTER?! WHY WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE YOU DON'T LOVE?!" 

He chuckled as he looked down and then he raised his head, "You're naive, aren't you?"
Was he making fun of me? I grabbed him by his collar and picked him up from his seat, when he stood up, I noticed that he was taller than me, but I didn't care! All I knew was that he was an ass!