Chapter 32 Who Could Love You?

Malcolm drove through a dark road between the woods and saw a car with a girl standing beside it. She had long black hair and wore a black mini skirt, brown boots and a white blouse. She turned her head and looked at Malcolm.

"Chelsea," He said. She smiled, "Malcolm," They got into his car.
"Why are you not leaving me alone?" He pressed his hands on the steering wheel and began driving.
"Because I want you back,"
"Chelsea, you were the one who broke up. Why did you call me again? You yourself said that I'm very possessive, I stalk you everywhere you go, I'm too jealous like a psycho—Then, why do you want a psychopath to pick you up?"

"Because I love psychopaths,"
"No, because you are a psychopath, Chelsea." Malcolm said, "You need two therapists. One for you and the other one for the therapist who'll treat you,"
She looked at him—At his sideview, his jawline, his teeth as he spoke, his hands on the steering wheel.

"It's over, Chelsea. Get a life—"
She jumped at him while he was still driving the car. She pushed him on the door and grabbed his face for a kiss. The car was left uncontrolled.
"Chelsea—"
It went into the woods. He pushed her on the dashboard and pulled the parking brake. The rear tires locked up and skid. The entire car slided sideways and almost upturned but struck a tree and stopped. The front glass broke down and Malcolm covered himself with his hands.

Malcolm caught his breath and Chelsea got up.
"CHELSEA!" He shouted. His voice sounded deeper when he did.
"I love it when you lose your cool," She sat on his stomach. He pushed her but she grabbed his hair and kissed his lips roughly. When he resisted, she picked up the broken glass and stabbed his hand over the window glass behind him.

Blood dripped on the seat from his elbow tips. He used his other hand to open the door and they both fell on the dried grass. He grabbed both her hands and flipped her over, pinning her on the ground.

"See? I make you a man. Your blood is painting my skin red."
"Stop it," He said, "Please, go away,"
"You want me dead?" She asked.
"I just don't want you near me!"
"Why? You like someone else?"

"No,"
"Then?"
"I don't like you. And looking at how crazy you are, I don't need to like someone else for not liking you,"
"But you said you like me,"
"That was in the past,"
"Now you don't?"

"Chelsea, you broke up. You said it was over three years ago and left. I've been happy since you left. STOP COMING BACK!"

She looked into his eyes. His lips were messed up by her red lipstick marks. He got up and sat into the car, "You coming or should I leave you here?"
She sat beside him and looked at his hand. He tore his sweatshirt and wrapped the piece around his palm to stop the bleeding.

"Doesn't it hurt?" She asked.
"Not more than you," Malcolm began driving while she sat quietly.

Meanwhile, Harry went inside the kitchen and mixed some beer inside his fruit juice can. After he was done, he turned back and found Louise.
"I can explain,"
"You are in a hurry to grow up," Louise grabbed his hands and punched his back at least eight times. All others came down from upstairs.

"I'm going for walk," Louise threw Harry aside, "Kate Roberts, come with me,"

"Me?" Kate said while Harry was doing his silent scream, crawling dance in the background as Brandon was applying a relief spray on his back where Louise had punched.

"I'm waiting," Louise stood near the main door, smoking a cigarette. Kate quickly rushed towards Louise. It was one in the morning and it felt as if the whole world was sleeping. The streets were dim lit and everything was dead silent.

Then, under a street light far away, there sat four people. They were talking to each other but when they looked at Louise, they got up.

"It's been a while, Loui," One of them took out a knife.
"Who is he?" Kate asked as he grabbed Louise's arm. Louise just stood there and looked at them without any expression on his face.

"Let me tell you, boy. This guy is the one who sent us to the juvenile court seven months ago and now we're out here for revenge!" One of them explained Kate. 

'I want to know this scary man's background.' Kate thought, 'On second thoughts, I don't.'

But hey guys, we live in a America. Do you have an option?
FUCK NO! PICK UP YOUR GUNS AND YELL—YEEHAW MOTHERFUCKERS!

Kate jumped back and yelled, "YEEHAW MOTHERFUCKERS! I advice you don't mess with me. I know some very dangerous words as you just witnessed!"

They laughed, "You have a funny lad there," Louise seemed completely calm at this situation as if it was routine for him.

"Kate" He finally said.
"What is it, brother Louise?" Kate asked.
"Do you know why I called you?"
"No?"

"Well," He started walking, "I wanna talk about something," He passed through the other dangerous looking men, completely ignoring them.

"What is it?" Kate followed him.
"It's about Brandon and you,"
"You know?" Kate was surprised.
"Brandon seems to fancy you. Harry told me. He's bad at keeping secrets from me,"

"YOU JERK! HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME?" Those men had knives in their hands and attacked Louise. Louise just leaned his spine a little back and the guy missed him, landing inside the manhole ahead of them.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S DARK HERE! SOMEBODY HELP! BOYS!" He shouted from the inside. The other three guys went towards the manhole and threw a torch inside. Louise and Kate continued walking.

"How much do you know?"
"Brandon likes you. But I don't know if you like him, do you?" Louise asked.
"Oh hell naw!" Kate said, "Two men liking each other is just weird,"
"So it's wrong to be weird?"
"Yes, it is!"

Louise threw the cigarette on the ground and crushed it with his foot.
"So, you're fine if he's not around?" Louise asked.
"THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!"

"WAIT A SECOND, YOU BASTARD! I'LL GIVE YOU A PIECE OF ME!" The guy who had fallen into the manhole was back into action. He ran towards Louise with a shovel in his hand.

"WHERE DID HE GET THAT FROM?!" Kate shouted.

"I found it inside the manhole. Get ready, you jerk!" The guy shouted and all of them ran towards Louise.
'Wow, he even answered.' Kate thought.
"I love how they want to kill me but at the same time they are polite to you, Kate," Louise pressed his hands inside his pocket.

"TAKE THIS!" They shouted. Louise took out a gun from his pocket and pointed it at them, "You seriously brought a knife to a gun fight?"
Kate shivered. Louise was something.

"Ha! He won't shoot—" Louise shot him on his leg.
"And what makes you think that?" Louise looked at him, "I'm not using this for the first time," Then, he looked at Kate. Kate was shivering.

"What a pain," Louise kept the gun back into his pocket, "Come at me," He grabbed the shovel from one of the guys by his right hand and smashed it on the other guy's head. Then, he kicked him in his stomach. He was fighting them, but it seemed completely one sided. And within two minutes, he was done beating up all of them without breaking a sweat. Finally, he threw all of them inside the manhole.

Then, he turned towards Kate, "So, where were we? Oh yeah, you don't want him?" Louise asked.

"I don't," Kate said, "Ha! Who would want him?"
"I do," Louise said.
"You—"
"I like Brandon. In a weird way,"

-To be continued

Louise LouverneAll I Want Is You Baby

Louise Louverne
All I Want Is You Baby