Chapter 53 Sisters Are Not a Good Experience

Hey guys! It's Kate! It's been so long since I last talked to you. I know you missed me but did I miss you? FUCK NO, BITCH. UNLIKE YOU, I HAVE A LIFE AND I NEED TO GET SOME SHIT DONE! I was practicing like a dog this week.

That ass (Brandon=That ass) made music for my song and I was just playing those four chords and practicing singing. Basically, I was annoying my neighbours this entire week. I consider this an achievement.

"KATE! HARRY IS HERE!" Mom shouted.

Well guys, it doesn't feel like I can talk to you like before. I'm busy with friends now. Someone got some friends, you should make some too. They help to get rid of excess brain cells and free time.

I miss my old and lonely life at times. Those were the days when I was so free that it was literally just Eat. Shit. Sleep. Repeat.

It only proves that you should love the moment you live in. I may sound like a Jaden, but it's true. If you're alone, enjoy it. If you're single, enjoy it. If you're fat then move your fucking ass once in a while!

I can totally understand why you guys like food though. I mean, it's the only thing that doesn't annoy you. And I think I'M GETTING FAT!

NO! I'LL NOT EAT FOOD ANYMORE!
What will I eat then? Air! Wait can you eat air? I began biting the air around me like a dog and finally turned towards my door.

Harry saw me. I sat down quietly.
"...Hey Kate" Harry said.
"Hi Harry" I said.
Harry was really well dressed that day. He looked more like a Vogue fashion model to me.

"It's from Harpers Bazaar," He told me. He kept a cake box in front of me, "Tell me how it tastes. I made it,"
I may not be a cake specialist but I'm a sweet tooth!
"LET'S DIG IN!" I took a huge loaf of the cake and opened my mouth wide.

"WOW! THIS IS SUPER GOOD!" I said.
"That's a relief" Harry smiled.
"Do you usually bake cakes?" I asked.
"Brandon's birthday is coming up," Harry told me. Everybody knows what he's gonna wish for then.

"What? That ass' birthday?"
"That ass?" Harry scratched his head.
"It's a thing between me and someone special" I enjoyed the cake. Yes, I will roast you first, then I'll make you feel special. That's how I work, shut the fuck up.

"Brandon=That ass. Actually, can we write that on the cake?" I asked Harry.
"Sure, he'd love any contributions from you,"
I finished eating the entire cake.

"YOU ATE ALL OF IT SO QUICKLY?" Harry was surprised. Welcome to the world of gluttons and goofs.
"You eat so much and still don't get fat," Harry was shocked.

"No, I do get fat. I'm concerned about my increasing weight." I told him.
"What are you saying? You can literally fly away in a hurricane" Harry said.
"Harry, anyone can fly away in a hurricane. Anyways, why are you so dressed up?"

"This? That's because my elder sister is home. She bought this for me from her visit to Paris fashion week." Harry smiled.
"YOU EVEN HAVE A SISTER?!" I shouted.

"Well...yeah?" Harry said.
"Why have I never met her?" I asked.
"Because she doesn't live here. She lives in San Francisco. She ocassionally comes to LA to meet mom and dad,"

"How old is she?"
"Just turned twenty one," Harry said.
"You're fifteen, Brother Louise is nineteen and your sister is twenty one. Three kids, huh? Your parents are really in love with each other." I said.

"SHUT UP!" Harry blushed. But I'm so shocked right now guys. Do you know why? I've seen Harry's big brother, imagine what the sister would be like?

"YO! I'M HARRISON'S SIS-HARRISANIA!" A girl with black sunglasses and two cigarettes in her mouth said as she stood in a black crop top and ripped jeans. Basically Louise, minus the dick.