Chapter 3 My Hips & My Ass

School was over and I just waited for everyone to leave. My ID card! That ass had it. I decided to go to his classroom. He was sitting in his empty classroom with a mirror on his desk and a huge, black box beside him. I took a deep breath and slammed the door open.

"I'M HERE!" Why am I yelling?
"Oh, hi Kate. It's been five hours and fourteen minutes since we last met."
". . . This dude's creepy,"
He laughed and asked me to sit before the table. I sat down and looked into the mirror. He stood behind me and we looked into the mirror. Like always, he was dressed like some American apparel mannequin and smelled strong of ethyl alcohol. I was sweating like a sponge while he looked pale and dry as fuck. Where do such guys come from?

"When will I get my ID card?" I asked him. He gently grabbed my face and pulled it up while he looked down at me and smiled, "Soon enough,"
He moved closer to me and looked at me. What is this dude trying to do?

"Kate, don't you use any toners or moisturizers?"
"What?"
"Your skin looks flaky at some places," Is he like a dermatologist or what?
"I just clean my face with soap and water,"

He took a sigh, "That's why you have pimples,"
"No, I tried other creams and stuff but it didn't work,"
"I'll help you,"
"No thanks," Why does he want to help me? Am I so ugly that he can't stand the sight of me so he decided to transform me?
"It's fine," He opened the black box, "I'll tell you a skincare routine. Follow it for a month and you'll be surprised by the results,"

He took out a cleanser, "You wash your face with this and no soap. The skin on your face is sensitive, so give it some love,"
"Okay?" I raised my eyebrows as I looked at all the stuff he had, "What's this?" I picked up a spray bottle and sniffed it, "It's lavender water. You can use this as a toner," I sprayed it on my face, "Oh! It's cold,"

"That's an essence, serum, moisturizer and sunscreen," He packed everything back in to that box, "First clean your face with a cleanser, then apply toner, then essence, then the serum, moisturizer and finally put the sunscreen,"
"This sounds so time consuming,"
"It's okay, you have nothing better to do anyways," He smiled. Did he just smoothly insult me?

"These are just hormonal acne so no big deal in clearing them off," He smiled.
I looked at him and he smiled, "Why are you helping me?" I asked.
"Oh? I help everyone with this. I helped Anna too,"

"Oh! So, that's how she cleared up her skin so fast!"
"Yes. So, what do you say?"
". . .I dunno man, sounds pretty gay to me."
"Taking care of your skin is gay?" He chuckled.
"I'm not really into makeup and shit,"
"Skincare and makeup are two different things,"

"How?" He took the lip balm from his pocket and sat down on the table before me. He leaned towards me as I sat on the chair. I moved my neck back while he came closer. His breath was warm and his eyes were fixed into mine. Did I ever tell you that this guy makes me extremely uncomfortable? He pressed his manicured fingertips over my lips and then pressed the lip balm. It smelled of strawberries, cold like ice.

It was quiet and warm in the classroom. I sat on the chair and he sat on the table before me. He pressed his forehead on mine while he rubbed the lip balm slowly over my lips. This didn't feel right but his eyes fucked me up! He smiled, "Kate, I like girls...and boys."

What?

"And I like you," He handed me the lip balm and picked up his bag pack. He smiled, "By the way, you are pretty with or without pimples. But I think having a clear skin will boost your self esteem. So, I'm helping you just so that you don't hate yourself. Love yourself just like I love you," He bit his tongue and winked at me, "See you 'round, Kate Roberts,"

I just stared at him. He left the class and I still stared at the wall. Then, I got up and picked up my bag and that box. I dragged my feet while walking in the halls, recalling everything he said.