Chapter 38 My Allergic Reactions

So guys, I'm sick again.
And as you might have guessed—Yes, it's the allergy again.
I talked to Brandon yesterday! Now I'm sure he is that fucking allergen!

Where is my gay away spray?
I jumped out of the bathroom and sprayed some gay away spray on me. 
Ready!

Anna stood at my room's door.
"Where are you going?" She was dressed as spider woman. I looked at her and started laughing. What the fuck—Bhahahahaha!

Mom ruined the moment for me.
"I got one for you too, Kate. Happy Halloween,"
"Mom, I'm going out with a friend,"
"HARRY?!" Anna shouted.
"...No, just someone,"
"That's awesome! You should wear this," Mom said.
"No!"

"PLEASE KATE!"
"KATE ROBERTS! YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE! WEAR IT NOW!"
"BUT I DON'T WANT TO BECOME SPIDER MAN!"
"I DIDN'T GIVE YOU AN OPTION!"

Why is mom so obsessed with Marvel?!

Frick, I had to wear it.
Bruh, I feel so lame. 
"Kate! You got the exact physique of Peter Parker!"
"Mom—"
"PUT THE MASK TOO!"

"...I can't breathe,"
"Just go now. You must be getting late," It was eight already. I was thirty minutes late! I reached the station and saw Brandon dressed up in a blue faded jeans and a white sweatshirt. He looked at me,

"...Kate, you never fail to surprise me," He smiled.
"You know it's me?"
"I know the shape of your body,"

"...That didn't sound right,"
"It wasn't,"
"What?"
"Let's get on the train,"
"Oh yes—Sorry for being late,"
"It's alright. I'm happy that you came,"

My head was dizzy and unclear. That spider man costume felt hot. The train was crowded. Everyone was weirdly dressed so I wasn't very insecure. If anything, I looked normal compared to people who had literally become demons or vampires. Brandon looked so out of place among us weirdos.

I was about to sneeze again. So, I decided to remove my mask. After I did, I sneezed about four to five times and my face turned red.
"Kate, are you okay?" Brandon asked. I was not okay. It was difficult to stand. I was wheezing.

"Here, have this seat," A girl got up from her seat. She held a cat in a small basket and was dressed as little red riding hood.
"Thank you," I sat on the seat. I felt like my throat was filling up and it was difficult to breathe.

Brandon passed me a bottle of water. I couldn't hold it anymore. I was feeling fine, how did it grow so bad again?
"Can you stand?" That girl kept her cat aside and looked at me.

"I don't think so," I coughed, "Brandon," My throat was hurting a lot and my body felt hot, "Kate?"
"It hurts,"
He picked me up into his arms and we got down on the next station.

"Should we go to a hospital? You've got some cash on you?" Brandon asked.
"No," I was already feeling better, "I'm fine now,"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes,"

We took another train. I was feeling okay. Brandon and I stood in a corner in that crowded train.
"Your face is red," Brandon touched my cheeks. I covered my face back with that mask. What is wrong with me?

By the time we reached the venue, I was feeling normal. We reached the hotel. The concert was supposed to be behind the hotel, near the beach. We reached the concert. It was crowded.

Brandon held my hand and we walked through the crowd. It felt hot and sticky. I couldn't see a thing. Brandon picked me up on his shoulders, "I feel like I'm with my dad," I said.
"Daddy? Kate is naughty,"
"How?"

He walked through the crowd and soon we reached the front. Brandon was surrounded by some girls and then he put me down. I stood at a corner.

"WASSUP PUNKS!" A black woman shouted on the stage. She was dressed like a diva and talked like a rockstar. I looked at the instrumentalists. MALCOLM WAS THERE!

He had his Gothic makeup on and black eyes. He wore a black and white striped full sleeved top and black jeans with neon green shoes. His black bangs covered his eyes.

I felt so nice after seeing him, after all, he's my cool senior! I looked at his hand. It was still bandaged but he didn't seem very bothered.

The concert started. My eyes were fixed on Malcolm. And my focus was on the bass' sound. He began playing. There was something different about him that night. Unlike how he is during practice, he seemed energetic. Atleast his body if not his face. He moved his waist according to beat and slapped the bass with his left hand.

I pretended I had my bass in my hands and played with him. I was feeling it so much. I fucking love the bass. He did some gentle head bangs with that dance.

If I were a girl,
Malcolm would be my biggest crush
Because he plays the bass.
And bass is bae.

I didn't realise when he began bleeding. By the time the concert reached its climax, his bandage was red with blood and blood flowed down his fingers and his top. HIS WOUND OPENED!

"MALCOLM!" He looked at his palm and they all surrounded him. They took him away and continued the concert without the bass. People didn't seem to enjoy the vibes as much anymore.

Now you know the importance of a bassist! Brandon and I walked backstage to meet Malcolm. He stood there shirtless, cleaning his wound with a cotton pad. I finally has a good look at his tattoo. It looked like a snake, just like brother Louise!

"Malcolm," I ran towards him. He looked at me, "You came?"
"Brandon asked me to accompany him,"
"Hey Malcolm," Brandon waved at him. Malcolm looked at his bass. The strings were covered with blood.

"I told you you'll hurt yourself!" I said.
He smiled, "The blood was worth it."

It was eleven at night. Brandon, Malcolm and I walked back to train station. We walked on the footpath and a few cars passed by us occasionally. Brandon and I talked to Malcolm. It seemed like he liked Malcolm as much as I did.

I can't blame him.
Malcolm is the best senior ever!

He is cool.
He is handsome without makeup.
He is friendly with his juniors.
He plays the bass.
He's already earning by such concerts.
He is my inspiration!

Malcolm got a call and got busy talking to that person—Maybe he was the concert manager. He moved ahead of us. I had my spiderman mask on. A car threw its ligts at us as it passed by us. Brandon pulled my arm and kissed me on my lips through my mask.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I jumped back. The car was gone. Malcolm turned and looked at us.
"Kate likes that word," Brandon smiled. What the hell—No! Stop ruining my image in front of my favourite senior!
"Okay," Good thing he doesn't take Brandon seriously.

Soon, a stray cat passed by us and Malcolm looked at her. He quickly sniped a picture from his phones camera, "I love cats," He mumbled to himself. The cat came towards him and rubbed her head on his feet. He smiled and picked her up.

"I wish I could take you home but Loyd hates visitors," Malcolm said.
"Loyd is an introverted alpha cat," Brandon said. I began sneezing again.

That's when the bulbs in my head lit up. I sneeze everytime cats are around and that follows a fever.

I'M ALLERGIC TO CATS!
FUCK!

-To be continued

Malcolm BeveryAll I Want Is you baby

Malcolm Bevery
All I Want Is you baby