Chapter 91 MJ's Manhunt

Brandon changed since he had managed to ruin his makeup and lose his wig within thirty minutes of entering the mall. He didn't look like a woman anymore, heck, he didn't even look like a human. Brandon, your alien side is showing up. So, now, they were a team of a boy and a girl.

They finally reached the girls bathroom.

"I'm waiting on you. Go Harry!" Brandon said.
"You can't come with me?"
"I lost my femininity" Brandon said.

"You never had it. You look fucking weird dressed up as a girl,"
"That's cause I AM A DOG, MOTHERFUCKER!" Brandon shouted and I tried to calm him down, "I AIN'T AFRAID OF SUCKING DICKS OR CLITS, BECAUSE I SWING BOTH WAYS AND I'M PROUD OF IT! I CUT THAT MEAT UP AND EAT IT LIKE A FUCKING PIECE OF CAKE!"

"...I told not to grab too much attention,"

People were recording them now.

Harry slowly walked inside the women's room. He looked around but there was nothing there. He went to almost eight women's room until he finally found a black suitcase lying in a corner. Unfortunately, the room was packed with ladies.

"Brandon, I got it! Fourth floor women's bathroom. How are things there?" He whispered to Brandon on the phone.

"Roger!" Brandon sluped something. 'Don't tell me he is giving blowjobs to random strangers.' Harry thought,
'...I should seriously stop reading those mangas.'

"What the fuck is going on there?" Harry shouted.
"It's so good, I wanna ride it!" He said.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"
"It's called... What is it called?"

He heard a deeper voice. He was with another man!

"Extra hot—" He hung up.
Oh my God! Harry picked up the black suitcase and just ran. After wandering here and there for around ten minutes, he found him inside a noodles shop, eating noodles, slurping the soup and just enjoying life to its fullest.

"Oh, fuck my dirty mind. IT'S ALL HIS FAULT I'M TURNING WEIRD EVERYDAY, EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE!"

Harry ran towards him,

"YOU ASSHOLE! YOU ARE SO USELESS!" He shouted.
He looked at his hips, "I use it every morning though,"
"WHAT THE FUCK!"
He held a black suitcase in his hand.

"WHAT? WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?!" They both shouted together.
"I found mine in the women's bathroom on the 4th floor" Harry said.
"I found this in the men's washroom. I think maybe MJ said 'Women's room' by mistake."

"That can't be. Show me that suitcase," He opened the suitcase. He turned pale after what he saw.

"Brandon..."
"What is it?"
"Where did you get it again?"
"At the third floor men's restroom. Why? What's in there—"

"Drugs,"
"Oh, okay. Looks like flour to me. Let's snort some to ensure if it's flour or—"
"It's drugs!
"OH GOD! WHY NOW!? BRANDON, Grab that suitcase and RUN!" He shouted as they ran.

They reached a dark room where the ventilation system opened. They got inside it and crawled our way. They didn't know where we were going, we were just crawling in the dark.

Meanwhile, 

"Yes boss. Who do I need to kill?" A man in black suit and too much swag asked. He stood beside a black car.

"I've send you his picture. The drugs or your payment as you mentioned, are there in a suitcase which is kept inside the third floor men's restroom. Do the job and take the payment."

"Think it's done," He was a professional assassin.
"So this is the guy." He looked at the picture "The president of this mall has a fifteen year old son, Jaden Smith,"