Chapter 29 Enlighten

Louisianez Louverne, the leader of the school's music club. From the looks of it, he seemed like a drummer. But that's not all that he was. He was a beast in human skin. Unlike Anna, he had earned his title of the school king. His body wasn't built by steroids but by hardcore training. And beating up bullies to kick them towards the right direction was an everyday job for him. Everyone knew him by the name of Louise at school.

His eyes, his piercings, his tattoos, all screamed bad news. Louise looked at the boys and then at Harry, "You are done fast today, brother," Harry seemed scared of his brother.
"Yeah, that guy wasn't much of a big deal," Louise said.
"How are you, Louisa?" Brandon smiled as he patted Louise's shoulder.

'LOUISA?!' Kate and Jaden thought. They would not move a step away from Louise but they moved a step away from Brandon. Plot twist would be if they are real brothers and Harry is adopted.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" Louise smacked Brandon's head.
"Brother, what happened to your nose?" Harry asked.
"This? I was fighting a few punks when one of them attacked me from behind. I turned back suddenly and got a punch on my nose," Louise threw away his cigarette and started removing his shirt.

"What did you do?" Harry picked up the cigarette and threw it in the dustbin.
"What did I do?" Louise punched his palm and said "I gave a piece of my life to him and sent him to a hospital,"

Everyone flinched except Brandon. Brandon hugged Louise, "Louisa is as masculine as ever!"
"You smell like a girl. I hate women," Louise pushed Brandon away, "Harry, where is my food?"
"Mom packed it and kept it in the fridge..." Harry stopped. He recalled that there's no fridge for the food to be kept anymore! Louise went inside the kitchen and looked inside.

"Harry, what's wrong with the kitchen?" His tone of speaking didn't change which was more scary.
"It's a kind of art!" Harry said. Louise moved across the kitchen."I'd love to know how many hours went into trashing this kitchen," Then he finally bumped into an upturned plate of fermented noodles "Hey, isn't this my dinner?" Louise turned towards all of them. They were standing at the door of the kitchen.

"...It's still eatable if you wash it," Brandon said.
"I beg your pardon, Brandon?" Louise said.
"He said eatable not edible...Even rats can be eatable," Kate explained.
Louise lit a cigarette, "Who did this?"

"...This can have many answers," Brandon was there to save them all.
"Oh?"
"But there's a long story behind it,"
"You have destroyed the kitchen of my house. I have the time and patience,"
"So, Harry decided to make hot dogs and everything fucked up after that,"
"WHAT THE FUCK?! NO!" Harry shouted.

"Understood, have a good evening." Louise grabbed Harry's collar and dragged him upstairs, to his room, "NO! I DIDN'T DO NOTHING! BROTHER!" 
"LOUISA!" Brandon ran after them into Harry's room, "WAIT! HIT ME TOO!"
"GET OUT! YOU'RE CREEPY!"
"Eh? But girls say I'm cute,"

"FUCK OFF!"
"Brandon, help me!"
"I will not let you hit Harry!"
"Fine then, you come here too,"

Kate and Jaden stood downstairs and heard two loud slaps. Most probably Brandon and Harry were hit on their back. 

"Some humans are dangerous," Kate said as he looked upstairs.
"Humans are an interesting species." Jaden looked upstairs. Louise came out of Harry's room and clapped his hands. He was done for the day. Brandon and Harry came down, walking behind him. Brandon ran towards Kate, "Katty, see!" He flipped his shirt. He had a red, palm mark on his back, "Louisa gave me a tattoo,"

"Harry, are you okay?" Jaden asked.
"I barely prevented my insides from turning 180 degrees," Harry said.
"Boys, clean up this place. I'll order some alcohol and food," Louise looked into his phone.