Chapter 83 The Auditions Are Here

Hi guys, it's Harry Louverne at your service today. No more beating around the bushes, let's get straight to the point because today I've finally gotten myself some screen time and I will not let it go to waste.

If you're American, you all may know that each school is able to allocate a small number of days which are reserved for staff training. These teacher training days are set at each school's discretion.

If you're not American, each American school is able to allocate a small number of days which are reserved for staff training. These teacher training days are set at each school's discretion.

So, at that time, we don't go to school for that one week! So, we decided to do our BAND PRACTICE! And that's how we spent our entire week.

I can play both the guitar and the keyboard. Awesome, right? So, I held my guitar and so did Brandon. Kate had his bass with him and Jaden used brother's drums. We were in my house's basement.

"Alright, boys, here we go," Brandon said and we started playing. We had been practicing the same song for a week now. Tomorrow were the auditions for the new band.
"HARRY! GO BUY NEW SOME EGGS!" Mom interrupted us.

"Mom, I'm practicing" I said. This is so embarrassing.
"Harry Louverne, I DO NOT CARE!"

Well, that happened. Today, we have the auditions. I woke up in the morning and crawled out of the room. I reached the bathroom, half asleep and took my toothbrush.

The toothbrush slipped from my hand and fell on the floor.

You know the lazy rule—When you can't reach what you dropped, you don't need it anymore. What if it's your phone?

"Yeah! Gonna brush without a toothbrush real quick like woosh woosh! When will my fingers come to use?" I laid the toothpaste on my finger.

I took out my phone from my pocket and dropped it in the bathtub. I picked it up with my feet. Mom yelled at me but I was too hard vibing that I don't remember paying attention to her.

I was still half asleep and checked my messages.

@Womanisingdouchebag

Oh! Brandon texted.

"Hey! I found great stuff on YouTube. Here's the link—"
I opened the link and saw a vine of a man shaving a cat.

"What the hell is this? Is this supposed to be funny or does it have some other meaning?"

I saw a better video in my recommendations and clicked it.
YouTube said—This video is not available in your country.

"OH WHERE AM I THEN? NARNIA?" I shouted at YouTube. I went back to watching the video which Brandon had sent. As I couldn't understand what it meant, I texted him back,

"What is it supposed to mean?"
His reply was instant, he is online all the goddamn time. How free is this dude?

We all have that one friend who's free as fuck and always online but still manages to get better grades than you...

@Womanisingdouchebag
"You didn't get it? It's a man shaving a pussy,"

...We all have that one friend who always thinks of everything in a dirty way.

"OH GOSH! YOU RUINED MY DAY!" I shouted. So, I texted him.

"Hey, I found gay porn. Want that?"

I had sent a risky text and Brandon's unpredictable. He didn't reply for another five minutes and then went offline. I kept my phone aside and shouted "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"