Chapter 19 Guys Are Cute When They're Jealous

Jaden slowly opened the door to the terrace. He held his hand on the door as though he wanted to prevent it from opening any further. He slowly blinked his bright hazel eyes and looked at the terrace, searching for someone.

"What are you doing?" Brandon stand behind him.
"AH! OH! G-GOOD AFTERNOON!" Jaden turned back and looked at Brandon. Brandon looked into his eyes, "You seem to be pretty excited to meet me, getting here even before me, huh?" 

"No, that's not—"
"Open," Brandon said.
"Sorry?" Jaden asked.
"Open it"
"M-My shirt?" Jaden pressed his buttons.

"Get some brain, bro. I'm the blonde here. How do you open a shirt? Open the fucking door, god dammit! What? You want to talk here?" Brandon asked.
"N-NO! Of course not, sorry," Jaden quickly opened the door.

They reached the terrace where a huge canvas was lying in the corner and a burnt hoodie was thrown on the floor. 

"What's your relationship with Kate Roberts?" Brandon was very unaware that his gay side was showing up which for supposed to be a secret. Thankfully, Jaden was an airhead so he didn't seem to notice.
"Kate and I? We are friends" Jaden smiled.

"Kate's got no friends," Brandon pushed his hands inside the pockets of his jeans.
"Now it's different. We share a strong bond of friendship. I really like him," Jaden was completely unaware that he was subconsciously declaring a war against the school prince. It was nice knowing him while he was still alive.

Brandon's face was covered with an ear to ear grin, "Could you please wait a moment? Lock the door of the terrace, pretty please,"
"Oh, sure," Jaden went ahead and closed the door while Brandon went towards the canvas. He upturned the canvas and slowly pulled out an electric chainsaw.

'Hm? What's he gonna go with that?' Jaden thought as he looked at Brandon. Whatever he was going to do, it didn't seem to have a nice end in any way. Little did he know that Brandon Johnson was bisexual, he could make an ass bleed, literally.

Brandon kept the chainsaw on the floor. He pushed the handle forward, and VROOM! The saw started! He tapped the throttle trigger to set the saw to an idle, and it soon it was purring like a kitten. "Alright, come here," Brandon looked at Jaden.

"Are we cutting some firewood?" 
"Oh yes, we are,"
"But I don't see any trees here?"
"You just need fire, doesn't matter if the fuel is wood," Brandon's eyes narrowed, "Or a human,"

Jaden laughed nervously, "You have got good jokes," He moved  a few steps back and tried to open to open the lock, the lock opened but Brandon was right behind him by then.
"This is unfair!"
"I don't care!"
"NO!"

"Don't be scared. I'll make it so quick that you won't even know when you died," Brandon moved his chainsaw towards the neck of shivering Jaden. Seriously Brandon, if your gonna be a yandere or something LEARN TO DO IT PROPERLY. You have to kill him in a place where you can easily get a change of clothes and a place to hide the body—Now now, what am I saying. Calm down, Brandon. No need to kill someone over Kate!

"BUT I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Jaden said.
"LIKE HELL SOME CANADIAN WANNA DIE! BUT THEY ARE KILLED!" Brandon went very dark there. He swung his chainsaw and Jaden ran.
"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT THING?!" Jaden shouted as he ran here and there.

Mr Warren walked inside the school shed and looked around, "Oi, where's me chainsaw? I kept it here naw? Aw mate, someone stole it again!" He had an Australian accent.
"Sir, your pizza is here!" The delivery boy stood at the door.
"Oh right, just put it on that table,"

Jaden tripped and fell at the corner of the terrace. He turned back, Brandon raised his chainsaw.
"Hey Brandon! I'm back, did you miss me?" It was Harry and his perfect timing. He opened the terrace door and looked at Brandon.