Chapter 73 Respect Women

MJ smirked, "What do you say?"
"I'm ready," She said.
"What the—"
"I'll sleep with you. Now tell me who spread those rumours,"

MJ bit his lip, "Damn girl, that was a joke. I'm not such a lowlife to take advantage of desperate women."

"Desperate—"
He grabbed her collar and pulled her closer "I'll pay you a hundred times to shut the fuck up and leave,"
"You're such an asshole,"

"Welp," He left her collar, "You're the one who was ready to sleep with me. What does that make you?" He laughed but she punched his face and he fell flat.

"I'll find someone else," She got on her bike an went away. MJ lay down and looked at the sky, "Your punches are harder, hers are like a baby, they don't even hurt. Wait—Am I finally a masochist?"

Louise came and stood beside him,
"What was she asking?"
"Oh, she just confessed to me, and I rejected her so she punched me,"
Louise exhaled smoke from his mouth, "Violent women are a turnoff,"

"What about violent men?"
"I'm not into men,"
"You've just not got the right dick yet,"
Louise smirked and looked down at MJ, "You're pan so I guess you got the right everything in your ass,"

"I'm always the top, always," It's scary how serious MJ looked. Louise just smoked his cigarette, "MJ,"
"Yeah?"
"Tell me what was she here for. And this time, tell the truth,"
"Well...Fuck,"

Nova got a good idea that MJ won't help her. But there weren't less of tracers down in LA. MJ anyways charged the highest, others would do the same job in $100 which he did in $1500. She began looking for MJ's substitute.

"And you know Kate, Ralf is so good at it that you can barely see his hands moving! He does it so smoothly that it seems as if his hands are just moving randomly and the cube is being solved on its own!" Jaden said to Kate as they walked towards their lockers.

"That's good," Kate took out his books from his locker. Jaden already had his books with him.

"Hi Kate, hi Jaden," Harry did a fist bump with both of them went to his locker which was just next to Kate's locker.

"Today, I'm going to Ralf's place!" Jaden smiled.
"What—What about my Spanish lessons?"
"Do it without me today, please?"
"Jesus," Harry slammed his locker, "Sorry, I gotta go," Harry walked away.

"Look what you did—You pissed him off," Kate said.
"Really?" Jaden said.
"From what I've seen, Harry hates being ditched,"

"He hates me now?"
"I won't be surprised if he did. Why promise an appointment when you already have plans, Jaden? You just made Harry sad. Harry made you happy with that little performance on the terrace when you had a breakup and you just decided to go away with an ass who you just met,"
Kate, that's enough. Your sharp tongue is piercing through our angel boy.

Harry walked through the halls in a bad mood.
"Hi Harry,"
"Hey Harrison!"
"Sup' Harrison, ma boi"
"Yo Harry, that game was dope dude,"
"Harry, you have that CD of Naruto? I finished the first season's CD,"

Harry ignored all the greetings and everyone who tried approaching him. He reached his class and walked towards a corner where a group of girls were concentrated like electrons.

He pushed them aside and slammed his books on the desk.

"Good morning, Harry," Brandon, the nucleus, and the centre of that crowd of girls, said.
"What's fucking good about MONDAY mornings, you dick in ass fucker!" Harry said.

"...You're in quite a mood," Brandon chewed some cashews from his pocket.

"Hey, Harry, why are you calling Brandon that?" One of the girls said.
"Shut your bitch ass up. He's my friend, I'll call him a faggot if I want to, you don't get a say in that. Go wash your face with toilet water" Harry said and Brandon choked on his nuts.