Chapter 2

Jennie's fingers dig deep in the wool jacket, gripping the jacket tighter as if it was her only source of strength.

"Awww... is that from your girlfriend?"

Jennie wanted to do nothing but slam her bedroom door on her brother's face. But obviously the sour look on Jennie's face didn't unfazed her brother and instead he walks closer and sits beside her.

"If I were you I'd go out with her. That Lalisa is foolishly in love with you, I bet if you ask her to sign over to you her inheritance, she would"

"I wouldn't do that"

"But you could, you have that much power over her."

"Don't you have better things to do?" Jennie ask irritatingly as she sees Jin getting comfortable in her room.

"Yeah. I'm talking to my sister about her future."

"Thanks. But no thanks"

"So, this is it?"

"What?"

"You're contented with this life? Being slaves to this rich people who doesn't give a crap about us? While we're slaving our asses for them?"

"No... I'm not... That's why I'm in school so that-"

"That's bullsh!t Jenjen and you know that!" Jin cuts her off. "Mr. Manoban pays for our education, do you think he would let us go without some kind of payback? Hell No! We're going to live our lives serving them and you want that Jenjen? Huh? To see the life you wish you could have just disappear?"

"N-no" Jennie mutters incoherently.

"Lalisa is your ticket out of here, she could give you the finest things in life" Seeing that his sister is still not convince, Jin move in for the kill "Fine if not for you then maybe for mom and dad. They work too damn hard to give us a good life but no matter how hard they work their asses off, all we're ever going to be are the Manobans *****es."

"I don't feel anything for her"

"Who said anything about feelings? You always wanted to be an actress, so just pretend that you do, that's all there is to it."

"I don't want to do that. Lisa is a good person."

"I'm not saying she's bad, but she chose this, if she wants to give you expensive stuff then that's not your fault, if she wants to take you to expensive restaurants and vacation that's not your fault either. All you're doing is appreciating the gifts."

Jin moves out of the bed and stretches before heading to the door. But not before giving his sister his lasting words.

"Don't believe that crap about people marrying for love, Jenjen. Nowadays, people marry the ones that could make them happy and give them things. If they love each other, then that's just a bonus. But other than that, there is nothing really..."

And Jennie was left alone thinking...

--------------

Gays, here is another short update :D

Okay for those didn't know who is Jin (i know its impossible that you don't know him) his Seokjin from BTS and I attached picture of him and Jennie ;)

See you in next chapter <3