Chapter 54

"I'm here so stop spamming my phone..."

Tzuyu finally manage to tear herself off her phone, slightly annoyed that while she was worrying where Rose might be. Rose was just too cool or just didn't give a crap to care.

"Where you been?"

Tzuyu finally puts down her phone as she sees Rose walks or more of glides in the room.

"Somewhere?"

"Where is that somewhere?!" Tzuyu pushes on...

"Somewhere that doesn't matter..."

"I need answer Rosie!"

"Fine! I was with Jin, happy?"

Rose starts switching the channels, Tzuyu sat on the empty space next to Rose.

"What?! What did you talk about?" Tzuyu asks unsure if it was such a good idea.

"It's not about us! So don't worry about it."

"Then what?"

"About Jennie and Lisa, I told him to disappear from their lives."

"What?!" Tzuyu just has to accept that Rose is just oo straight forward sometimes. "You told me this had nothing to do with me, but here you are. Trying to meddle-"

"They're my family!"

"Huh?"

"Don't say huh all the time, Chewy... You sound like a retart and truth is, it's a turn off."

Tzuyu only let out a growl, before standing up. But Rose pulls her back down.

"But I like you too much that I ignore your little quirks."

Tzuyu sighs heavily before sitting back down.

"You can't do this Rosie..."

"What? What are you afraid of?! That I might go back to him...?"

"Are you? Are you going back to him?!" Tzuyu asks with such trepidation.

"I'm stuck with you, so no..."

Harsh and sarcastic it was Rose's way of saying I love you and until now Tzuyu have to deal with it.

"I wonder how your cousin could be such a romantic, and you're just..."

"Forget about Lisa, she's just a cheesy idiot! I'm the real deal...!"

Tzuyu could only roll her eyes, yet she couldn't do anything but believe that yup, she was stuck to the real deal.

***

"Shouldn't you be in a club somewhere getting a lap dance?"

Lisa turns away from the gorgeous cityscape from her balcony and turn her gaze as the gorgeous cat eyed girl who's eyes are twinkling mischievously. Jennie let out a cute yelp as Lisa pulls her to her lap.

"I'm waiting..." Lisa's brow mischievously cocks up and down.

Jennie slaps Lisa on the arm. "Perv..."

"I think I have some bills right here... So how about it, gorgeous?!" Lisa smirks slyly...

"PERV!!!"

Their laughter echoes throughout the night, until Jennie leans closer to press their foreheads together.

"It's your last chance to enjoy, you know..."

It was spoken out more in a joke rather than an option, since both of them know that tomorrow will be the day they have been waiting for all their lives.