Chapter 38

Tzuyu grimaces in disgust at the scantily clad woman walking towards her desk, no doubt, this is the kind of woman that Kai would like.

"You ask for me?" The girl asks while chewing her gum like an improper goat that she is.

"Yes. I want to ask you if you have any knowledge on who might have vandalize Roseanne Park locker?!"

"Pfft. That b!tch was asking for it." The girl answered haughtily making a bubble out of her gum. Tzuyu grabs her pen and pops the bubble on the girl's face.

"We're not elementary kids so you better have a conversation like an adult!"

The girl irritatingly tries to peel off the bubble gum sticking to her face. "Don't you go to this school? You know Roseanne Park, she's out to destroy lives, she had this coming..."

"And who are you to say that?"

"Just someone who thinks she could put a stop to it, cause obviously you're not doing anything Ms. VP..." The girl continues taunting Tzuyu, but Tzuyu knows better than to stoop down to this shameful being.

"I called you right now because I'm putting a stop to it! And by the way, Lisa Manoban no longer goes to this school..."

Tzuyu leans closer to the girl making sure that the girl knows who owns this school now.

"I'm the PRESIDENT NOW!"

***

Roseanne Park needs to be on top of everyone's priority list, even the school council president and when she burst into the room to hound Tzuyu, everyone in Tzuyu's officers just back away, knowing no one could say no to Rose.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Do what?"

"So, I have some Jung messing up my locker and you think I needed someone to sympathize for me?"

"I'm not here to sympathize with you, Rosie. I'm doing it as the school council president, I cannot allow vandals to run free around my school."

Rose sneers "And you're using me as your scapegoat? Proving that I can protect Roseanne Park now."

Tzuyu knows better than to argue.

"A thank you would have been nice, but I guess that is too much to ask from Roseanne Park."

Rose sneers once again at the audacity of the girl.

"I have nothing to thank you for."

"Why are you like this Rosie?"

Rose stop at her tracks and turned back at Tzuyu with glare.

"Why do you think that everyone in this world is just like Jin and Kai?" Tzuyu continue to asks.

"Because they are! People just want something from me! My money, my reputation, everything that I have they want to take from me and I'm sick of it, Tzuyu! I'm sick of not being good enough for people to stay!"

Tzuyu stands back, giving Rose a room to breathe.

"I wanted to see Lisa's relationship to fail, I wanted to prove to her that Jennie is just like Jin, the moment the money disappears, she'll disappear to..." Rose could only chuckle bitterly at her friend attempt "But Jennie is still right here. She's much more stronger than I thought she is."

"What really happened between you and Jin?" Tzuyu finally mustered the courage to ask.

"I ummmm... I was vacationing at Lisa's one summer and I met him. He knew the right things to say to get to anyone and unfortunately he got me. He wanted to keep the baby but I was sixteen and I was scared. But I thought that he would fight for me..."