Chapter 48

While Lisa spends almost the entire flight asleep in Jennie's shoulders. Jennie was having a hard time catching a wink, she didn't knew what it was, maybe it was the excitement or maybe it was the happiness that finally she was close to her happy ending with Lisa by her side.

Jennie brushes the hair out of Lisa's face, only to be greeted by the girl mouth hanged wide open at her. Jennie chuckles lightly, waking Lisa up with a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Baby?"

Jennie smiles as she sees Lisa barbie eyes trying to open.

"Wake up... We're home!" Jennie whispers so softly as if she's talking to a sleeping baby.

"Oh..." Lisa squints her eyes as she tries to adjust to the bright plane lights, she frowns as she felt her neck muscles stiffens. "Ow..."

"Awww..." Jennie coos at her girlfriend with a cute frown on her face, and starts to massage Lisa's neck. And just the feeling of Jennie's hands, made her feel sleepy again and eventually she closes her eyes and surrenders herself to sleep.

"I'm still sleepy..."

Lisa lays her head back down on Jennie's shoulder trying to steal a few more seconds of sleep.

Jennie was about to wake Lisa up again, but when she sees how peaceful Lisa looks in her shoulders. She just smiles, pressing a soft kiss on the girl's hair.

And with Lisa by her side, Jennie let her seconds tick by...

*

"JENLISA!!!!!!!!!!"

Jennie smiles and let their join hands slip away as Lisa runs to Jisoo and Seulgi jumping up and down excitedly...

Lisa ends up getting tackled by her bestfriends...

"We don't want you! We want your chocolates...!"

"YAH!!! You two are mean!" Lisa frowns...

"WHERE'S OUR CHOCOLATES?!"

It was a sight to see for Jennie watching Lisa laugh loudly with her friends. They needed each other, Jennie have to admit that but there is nothing more soothing than coming home to a place where you know you won't get judged or protect you when you're hurt. Just a place where you're not scared to be at your weakest because you know they will still love you.

To finally come home to people you can call your family...

"Jendeukie!" Jennie turns and sees Nayeon with Jeongyeon waving excitedly at her.

Jennie was glad to be with her friends as well...

"Woah! Look at that, both of you look pretty now, no haggard face..."

"REALLY?" Jeongyeon's eyes glowed in excitement.

"No..."

"Oh?" Jeongyeon drops her head disappointingly.

"JK. JK. You both look good..."

When she heard Lisa's laughter stop, Jennie quickly turns over to Lisa...

Lisa could feel her knees wobble as she sees her mother welcoming her with a gentle smile on her face. She have never seen this side from her mother. She has always been jealous of how her mom would be in every social event and charity auction, yet could never attend a single baseball game that she has. Her mother wouldn't even talk to her, before she could say anything, she would already throw money or tell Lisa to use her card.

And eventually that did it for Lisa, she didn't see the point of talking to her mother, an ATM seems to have a longer conversation with her than her very own mother.