Chapter 50

Jin gritted his teeth as he furiously wipe a table, he didn't knew that taking care of a business would take this much time and effort. He poured his everything out on this, but it felt like the restaurant was barely drifting afloat instead of rising up. But in a way he was thankful that atleast his business was stable instead of crashing down.

"Could you get your ass up and atleast help?!"

He got on Jungkook, as the man has his legs up on a table, his eyes lock on the television.

"God Damn! That Lisa Manoban is HOT!!!"

That name managed to steal Jin's attention from the wet rag.

"What are you talking about?"

Jin walks closer to watch what's on the news, and he felt his breath being taken away as he saw how gorgeous Lisa was. He had the privilege to see Lisa up close, but it still didn't bode well to his racing heart whenever he sees someone as beautiful as her again.

Lisa was standing beside her father, both the picture of power and control. Mr. Manoban was commanding everyone's attention as he announces the taking over of some major assets over to be handled by Lisa.

"Mr. Manoban just named Lisa-shii his co-chairman... Or should I say chairwoman. Like damn!" Jungkook let out a low whistle, "Beautiful, powerful, and rich!!! What can you do to marry a woman like that?"

"Hmmmm...." Jin's brows creased in thought.

"Imagine marrying a girl like that... You will be set for life!"

Jin knew nobody stood a chance with Lisa. He might not marry her, but atleast he could be her brother-in-law.

***

"Nini?"

Lisa felt her heart ache seeing Jennie, lying motionlessly on their bed, with only her tears being her only sign of life.

"Lili?"

Jennie quickly wrap herself around Lisa's arms. There has always been something soothing about being with Lisa. Somehow for Jennie, it's enough to take away everything the pain, the anger, the hurt. The pain might still be there, but atleast it didn't hurt that much...

Lisa didn't even have to ask what happened. She wanted to say something to atleast make everything feel right. But right now, no words seem to be fitting of this situation.

"I'm so sorry for this Nini..."

Jennie finally let out a smile, and somehow it both comforted their aching hearts.

"You have nothing to be sorry about..." Jennie brushes the hair out of Lisa's face to get a clearer look on Lisa's face. "I choose us anytime."

Jennie softly brushes her lips against Lisa.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't make it."

"Hey... That's okay..." Lisa shrugs nonchalantly "As long as you come to our wedding, I'll be okay."

Jennie have finally found the strength to chuckle, wrapping her arms around Lisa's shoulders. And Lisa saw this as an invitation to take things further. Lisa knew that Jennie would tease her for being such an addict, and she does admit that she is, Jennie just seems to do that.

"Lili..."

Jennie tries to sound authoritative but the sound of the moan escaping through their kisses, somehow didn't convince Lisa...

"Babe..." Lisa tease Jennie in a husky voice, her hands begin to travel at every inch of Jennie's body.

"S-stop..."