Chapter 41

Jennie used to like being somewhere quiet, it gives her the time to think freely, when all she could hear are thoughts. But now she dreaded it, cause it filled her with nothing but thought of missing Lisa. And it didn't get better. Not at all and probably not ever.

Jennie turned to the phone vibrating next to her in bed.

"Jennie-ah"

Jennie could finally smile again as she heard Lisa's voice.

"Hi baby..."

Lisa could finally smile again as she listen to Jennie's voice. "Hi love, what are you doing?" Lisa coos...

"Nothing... I need to study though but I feel so lazy!"

"Well, it's almost summer break and you'll get a break."

Jennie didn't mind working or studying if it meant going home to Lisa, but it's like life is drowning out of her.

"I know... But we still have clinicals, I wish..." Jennie didn't even bother to continue...

"You're going to be in the dean's list again... I'm sure."

"I don't know it's been at tough semester."

And Lisa just choked up a bitter smile. Jennie probably didn't mean it, but Lisa knew that she have everything to do with it.

"I'm so sorry Jennie..."

"You have nothing to apologize about... I love you..."

Lisa could finally feel like she could breathe again. "I love you too... So, ummmm... Have you been watching Real Men 300? I know your bias is in there."

"I know!" Jennie's voice suddenly sounds like a giddy school girl "You should have seen her Lili. It's her first variety show alone without her co-members and she's so cool. But when I see her cry and having difficulty, I felt worried but at the same time can't help giggling on her so cute face."

Lisa thought it was ridiculous how she got jealous when Jennie continue to gush over her idol crush.

"And I don't like the picture I saw her touching that Yubi girl face though. Don't like them together or close to each other!" Jennie continues and Lisa could swear she heard jealousy in Jennie's voice.

"Why? Who should she be touching and be with?" Lisa asks in a deadpan tone, hoping Jennie picked up that she was jealous.

"Me? Kekeke..."

"Hahahahaha" Lisa airs out a sarcastic laugh "Okay, be with her then and I'll be busy kissing my girlfriend in Village Survival, The Eight (Michuri)."

Lisa tries hard not to laugh as she hears Jennie growling on the other line.

"Oh! Your girlfriend huh?!"

"Yup"

"Why don't you go call her then?" Jennie says to Lisa mockingly...

"I did, but she didn't pick up so I called you instead." Lisa decided to tease back.

"I hate you!"

Lisa could actually imagine Jennie having that adorable pout on her face.

"Don't worry when I was kissing her, I was like my other girlfriend Jennie kissed better than this...hihihi..."

"Ewww... So cheesy Manoban!"

"Mwah! I love you more my better kissing girlfriend..."

"Stop!" Jennie could only laugh at Lisa's cheesiness. "You're making me puke with your cheesiness."