Chapter 5

Lisa grits her teeth in anger and storms out of Jennie's house. She came to visit Jennie with a bouquet where she handpicked the flowers herself, but instead she overhears Jennie and Jin talking about her, as if she was just an object, an investment that they need to use for their future.

Jennie doesn't love her, Lisa perfectly knows that but she doesn't need to use Lisa. Because here she is sincerely and purely devoting herself to loving Jennie, but all Jennie ever see her is a bank account, where she could withdraw anytime she needs something.

And like a ticking bomb, her decision could either save her life or destroy her to pieces.

Tic.

"Lis?"

Lisa turns around and sees Jennie approaching her. The girl she is about to dedicate her everything, is also the same girl who carelessly torch her heart in flames.

Toc.

Lisa has decision to make right then and there, she could chose to walk away from Jennie forever and spare herself a lifetime of heartache and regret.

Tic.

Or she could stay and serve her heart, her mind, her eternity out in a plate for Jennie to devour an consume.

Toc.

"Lisa, what are you-" Jennie's word were muffled when Lisa presses her lips on hers. She nibbles Jennie's lower lip begging for entrance and Jennie found herself letting Lisa in. Jennie has her hands on Lisa's chest, ready to push her away but instead she found herself gripping tightly on Lisa's shirt, as if she was pleading Lisa to take more of her. Jennie was drowning in their kiss, to the passion, to the pleasure, to the taste.

Lisa pulls away from her addiction, planting soft, tender kisses on Jennie's swollen red lips. She leans her forehead against Jennie for support as she remains weak from their kiss.

And for Lisa the decision couldn't be anymore clearer.

"I'll make you love me."

***

Jennie felt something squeezing the life out her at the words that Lisa has confessed to her.

It wasn't supposed to affect her not like this, but here was Jennie scrambling for the right words or even right expression for what Lisa just told her.

"I-I got to go" Jennie quickly turns around but instead Lisa pulls her closer, enveloping Jennie tightly in her embrace. "L-let me go Lisa..." Jennie tries to pry Lisa's arm off her but it only made Lisa's grip on her tighter.

Lisa could tell Jennie right now that she knew her plan, that she knew Jennie's intention wasn't to love her but use her for her convenience. But instead, Lisa chooses this, to be a pawn to Jennie's game because a part of her, the part that loves Jennie recklessly still believes that someday she could make Jennie fall for her.

And Lisa was willing to try no matter how much hurt Jennie or her decision to love Jennie could give her.

"No. I won't. Jennie I love you..."

Jennie's felt her inside paralyze at those words, she knew how Lisa felt but hearing it for the first time spoken to her genuinely, so purely created a debacle in Jennie's head and heart.

"I let you walk away once and I won't let it happen again..."

Jennie couldn't explain the warring thoughts in her head and screams out. "WE WERE KIDS THEN!"

"AND I HAVE LOVED YOU THEN!" Lisa argues back as she fights the tears to no avail, she pulls Jennie closer to her again and this time softly whispers, pleading and begging to Jennie. "And I love you now... and I would love you for the rest of my life."