Special Chapter 2

*Flashback*

Jennie immediately bolted up her bed, when she heard their baby crying from the baby monitor.

"Nini?" Lisa looks up drowsily...

"Shhh... Lili..." Jennie kisses Lisa in her forehead. "Go back to sleep. I'll just go check on Yeri."

*

Jennie felt her heart break when she sees Yeri in tears standing up in her crib. When the Baby Yeri sees her Mommy she quickly stretches out her little arms, asking her Mommy to take her.

Jennie took Baby Yeri in her arms, swaying the little baby in her embrace.

"It's okay darling... Mommy is here..."

*

"What happened?"

Lisa asks worriedly as she sees Jennie laying Yeri on their bed.

"I think she had a bad dream..."

The poor baby was still sniffling, her eyes drifting to close as she felt sleepy again.

"Awww... My Baby..." Lisa coos, scooting closer to the little girl. Lisa smiles at how adorable their baby is, clad in her rilakkuma pajamas, sleeping with her bottom up in the air.

Lisa takes the sleeping baby and laid her in her chest. Their baby was simply perfect...

It was at this very moment that Lisa realized how much she loves Jennie... Lisa coos softly as she softly trace the little girl's face, her little button nose, her lips, those lashes. She was her Little Jennie.

It was at this very moment that Jennie fell hard for Lisa. This side of Lisa was something she never show to others, except her. Jennie lies sideway, admiring how gentle Lisa is with their baby, humming a sweet lullaby to the sleeping baby.

"I could take her..."

Lisa frowns as Jennie takes the little baby in her arms.

"Nooo..." Lisa wraps her arm around the baby, refusing to let Jennie take her little darling.

"Okay..." Jennie smiles happily at the sight. She snuggles beside her two girls.

*End of FLashback*

This is when Lisa thinks Jennie was at her most beautiful.

Jennie was pregnant with their second baby girl and any day now they would become parents again. Lisa softly strokes Jennie's baby bump, before softly kissing it. Jennie smiles softly as she watches Lisa gently laying her head on her stomach.

Jennie wishes the baby would look like Lisa, and Lisa couldn't help but want another Baby Nini running around their already messy home.

Lisa pulls herself up and kisses Jennie on the lips, a slight blush on Jennie's face as she sees the look on Lisa's eyes.

But before they could try anything, they heard the sound of someone fidgeting with their doorknob.

Jennie could only chuckle as Lisa groans frustratingly. They love their Little Yeri but they wish she could sleep longer than 5 hours.

But Lisa's frustration quickly fizzled away as she sees her little baby, running towards their bed, grunting as she tries to climb up her parents bed.

Yeri looks like she climbed up the Mount Everest as she got on the bed. She celebrated her feat by jumping up and down their bed.

"HEY! HEY!" Lisa instinctively put her hands on Jennie's stomach, afraid their daughter's rambunctiousness would accidentally hurt Jennie or their baby.