Chapter 27

"From that hot girl..."

Tzuyu quickly regretted her decision to see who the bartender was referring to as she sees Rose walking towards her.

"Is this your idea of peace offering, Roseanne? Cause it sucks!"

"No. Its for our toast." Rose says calmly, ignoring the homicidal tone in Tzuyu's voice.

"Toast for what? For me not going to jail for almost killing you?" Tzuyu snaps.

"I don't know why you're so hyped up, Tzu. When we both know that you and your plan aren't going anywhere if I'm not here."

"There is no plan!"

"Well, there was..." Rose corrected Tzuyu "but after talking with Lisa, it's time to switch the plans around."

As usual, Lisa's name caught Tzuyu attention.

"How would I know you're just not using me?"

"Let's be fair this time, shall we Tzuyu?" Rose says coldly...

"What do you mean?"

"Okay so I used you, but c'mon... We both know you used me too!"

"Fine!" Tzuyu coarsely admitted.

"Now that Lisa and Jennie are in so much crap right now, we don't need that d0uchebad Kai to make our plan work, all we need are a few choice words and some good oppurtunities to plant these ideas in their head."

"What kind of idea?" Tzuyu wonders. "Like why the hell are you trying to destroy Jennie? Why don't you go straight to the source and get rid of Jin?"

For once Tzuyu have never seen Rose so affected and quickly she regretted it.

"I'm sorry..." Tzuyu was quickly to apologize.

"Not as sorry as I'am... It's not going to be that east! How about we start all over again?"

Rose extends her hand out to Tzuyu.

"Hi! I'm Rose..."

Tzuyu takes a couple of worried glances at Rose's hand, wondering if it would be the right choice to be the devil's advocate. But the devil inside her has again shut out the good in her, whispering how beautiful and worth it all this would be when Lisa would finally be hers.

"Tzuyu"

And their handshake felt like signing her soul to the devil.

"Well, Tzuyu let's talk about our new plan over drinks. Shall we?"

Rose smiles triumphantly knowing once again that as long as she doesn't falter to love like Tzuyu and Lisa, that she will forever have control.

*

"Hey..." Jisoo shoves her bestfriend who have been downing herself with alcohol since they arrived in this joint, two hours ago. "Just talk to Jennie."

"What will I say?" Lisa says hopelessly.

"I'm sorry would be good."

"It's not enough."

And with all Lisa said, she have to say sorry to Jennie for a lifetime.

"Saying sorry is not what matters, Limario. It's what you do after saying it."

Lisa's phone started ringing.

"See? She's calling you... Go back home."

"But what if she's calling me so she could break up? I don't know what I'll do Chu!"