Chapter 11

Jennie throws her apron in her locker, before leaning her head against her locker door. It was a frustrating day and she couldn't wait but get out and be with Lisa.

"Umm... Jennie, is it okay if you take Jinyoung's shift tonight?"

And this night couldn't get any worse for Jennie. "Unnie... I'm sorry but I really have plans after work..." Jennie knows she's not one to ask for a favor, especially after that altercation with Rose.

"But I needed extra for tonight... Please, please Jennie... Just for tonight?" Jeongyeon begs...

"B-but"

"Please... Jennie... Pretty please?"

Jennie sighs heavily muttering a quick apology before taking out her phone to text Lisa.

"I'm sorry"

*

Sure the bouquet of red roses is stunning, their dinner impeccable and the restaurant was nothing short of spectacular. But none of it matter to Lisa, not when the only reason for it all wasn't with her. Lisa throws her phone back in the bag and was about to step out when someone's sweet voice halted her.

"Lisa Oppa?"

"Oh Tzuyu... hey..."

"I was with my friend when I saw you by yourself and I swore that couldn't been Lisa Oppa."

Lisa chuckles softly "Why not?"

"Because I don't think any girl on their right mind would ditch a date with The Lisa Manoban."

Well if that's the case then Jennie must not have a right mind.

"Well" Lisa shrugs... "Somebody did"

"Oh I'm sorry..."

Lisa shrugs and shakes her head "No worries... It's not your fault."

But it was, it was Tzuyu's fault and Rose's...

"Well... You don't want to waste this nice dinner, would you? How about I keep you company while you eat?"

"Ummm... ahhh... it's okay... I have to go anyway..." Lisa stood up "Your friends must be waiting for you."

Truth is, there were no friends. Tzuyu went there because Rose told her that's where Lisa is going to take Jennie out.

"Oh yeah... you're right." Tzuyu chuckles to hide her embarrassment, from Lisa and from herself.

"I could walk you to your friends if you want."

"No... no...." Tzuyu shakes her head "I'll be okay."

"You sure?"

"I'm a big girl, Lisa Oppa... I could handle myself."

Lisa's lip curve into that deliciously sinful smile "That's good... Have a nice night Tzuyu"

"Ummmm Lisa Oppa?"

Lisa turns back around "Wae?"

"Can I ask you something really quick? If you don't mind???"

Lisa actually minds because she was in a hurry, but she nods politely and sits back on the chair.

"Sure... What is it?"

"I like someone..." Tzuyu chuckles "No, I think I'm in love with somebody, I don't think she knows and now she's with someone... So, if you were in my shoes, what would you do? Should I just let go?"

Lisa leans back on her chair and pouts thoughtfully "Maybe you should fight for her"

"Fight?"

"Yeah... If you're not willing to get hurt and take a risk, then I don't think you could call what you feel Love. But that's just me... Other people say if you love someone, you have to let them go just to make them happy, but you just have to try, you never know that person loves you back."